Booing parker

Guest wondermike

A question for those who are supporting Parker.

I'm not against him, I personally feel with a top class manager at the helm he can be one of the top 5 CM players in the League, but under Roeder he is pointless.

So, what is Parker's role in the team? What is it he does that makes the team better and what does he bring to the team in terms of technical ability?

who would you give it to? a large problem with the current team is onfield leaders, so lets not demote possibly the only one we currently have.

Guest thepigofbishop

If this is true about Parker he should be stripped of the club captaincy and bombed out of the club A.SA.P.

Last part is taking it to far tbh.

Agree with captaincy comment though.

So telling the very people who pay his wages and look up to him to feck off is O.K. No other job in the world would you even get a second chance, cheeky cockney twat.

who would you give it to? a large problem with the current team is onfield leaders, so lets not demote possibly the only one we currently have.

A lot of people blast his creativity but I would give it to Emre, I thought at the time when Glenn was deciding between Parker and Given that he should have it. The only problem I could see with him having it is his temper which he would need to control and channel.

Guest wondermike

yes but surely people were only booing him after he told the fans to feck off, so if i was you i wouldn't be callign for the heads of those 'east stand muppets'

Guest thepigofbishop

I knew nothing about the east stand fiasco untill reading it on here, i booed Parker fucking too right that bloke couldnt Captain a Youth side, all they would ever do is pass the ball to the side and backwards, drop the fucker might wake him up a bit.

If this is true about Parker he should be stripped of the club captaincy and bombed out of the club A.SA.P.

Last part is taking it to far tbh.

Agree with captaincy comment though.

So telling the very people who pay his wages and look up to him to feck off is O.K. No other job in the world would you even get a second chance, cheeky cockney ****.

I very much doubt that the comment was aimed at the people looking up to him.  It would be at people calling him a wanker in his face.

Guest wondermike

edzactly so that shut you up Superior Grant, i was actually sititng there today ratehr than me normal seat you muppet

Guest wondermike

calling people east stand muppets for trying to drive him out the club, you realy think it's acceptable telling the people who pay your wages to feck off especially when his team is losing to a 'championship side' don't protect him for saying things like that as it's the people who he told to feck off who let him have a lovely car and a nice house!!!

Guest thepigofbishop

Unless it was said on a one to one basis, this time he spoke to the whole crowd, for fucks sake he is meant to be captain he is supposed to be above that

Guest thepigofbishop

it's an absolute joke what he done and an even bigger one you still supporting and protecting him!

Too right get the twat dropped, stick Charley in the for a while with Butt, vast improvement

Guest wondermike

that's the one, a bet your a backer of parker aswell like the muppet who was callin people in the east stand, your probably a joke just like the one who was backing him thinking your proper briliant, a guess it owuld be a different scenario if it was aimed at you?!?!

Parker was shit today - agreed.

Parker has been ineffective in recent games - agreed.

But there is "no point" to Parker? He does nothing? Get a grip. How many goals has Emre scored this season? What has Nicky Butt EVER done for us other than do okagainst Palermo's reserve midfield?

Despite being shit today, Parker forced their keeper into a save. What other fucker in our team did that?

If he has had a pop at fans in the East Stand, there's an argument for taking the captaincy off him.

But is anyone seriously stupid enough to pick out Parker as the biggest reason for our troubles?

What about Craig Moore, who could have got himself sent off twice? Bramble, Carr, Babayaro? All utter, unmitigated shite? What about Damien fuckin Duff?

Jesus wept.

that's the one, a bet your a backer of parker aswell like the muppet who was callin people in the east stand, your probably a joke just like the one who was backing him thinking your proper briliant, a guess it owuld be a different scenario if it was aimed at you?!?!

Talking to me?