Booing parker

Guest wondermike

It’s easy now to criticise Parker because he's playing poorly. But he started the season brilliantly for us. Where were you then?

Anyway, I've always said he's better as a holding player. His attacking qualites are limited. Defensively he's a quality player. His 2 class performances against Arsenal last season proves that. He was like that for most of the (last) season.

Let him defend and protect the defence for us, and get someone else to play alongside him that will make forward runs with end products.  (Emre is a good player, but his assists and goals stat are not impressive)

Scott Parker is a poor player and has been poor for a while now. He doesnt really have anything dynamic to his game. He has no purpose whatsoever and is usually outplayed in the midfield. Its not doing the team any favours at all playing him in attacking midfield. He does not have a good shot on him and he is too slow and undecisive in his play, usually either slowing our counter attacks down or killing them completely. :thdn:

i can t belive  thats use are saying this  i rate parker  i think he has a good shot and so on  holds up play well  just players around him aint good enough 

Didn't think anyone was exempt from criticism tonight.

Milner.

fucking hell. Millner is our worst player!! He is so fucking useless I want to rip his head off so he'll be the headless chicken he runs around like!

Didn't think anyone was exempt from criticism tonight.

Milner.

fucking hell. Millner is our worst player!! He is so fucking useless I want to rip his head off so he'll be the headless chicken he runs around like!

So, what did Parker say to you?

i wouldnt say that, id say he doesnt fit in with playing rossi and duff upfront. but he's far from our worst player. one of the better ones imo.

Milner must get a secret kick out of kicking the ball against his opponents legs, there is no logical reason why a professional footballer cannot recognise that a player is near them, let alone standing directly in front of him.

Boy i bet he wished he had gone to Villa. As i am starting to.

maybe if the players showed a bit passion booing wouldn't go on, yes it is harsh singling out 1 player but you have to understand our frustrations

I'm not sure if they said "BOOOOOOOOOOO". I reckon it's more of a "POOOOOOOOO".

It’s easy now to criticise Parker because he's playing poorly. But he started the season brilliantly for us. Where were you then?

Anyway, I've always said he's better as a holding player. His attacking qualites are limited. Defensively he's a quality player. His 2 class performances against Arsenal last season proves that. He was like that for most of the (last) season.

Let him defend and protect the defence for us, and get someone else to play alongside him that will make forward runs with end products. (Emre is a good player, but his assists and goals stat are not impressive)

I totally agree,he also hasn't been the same since his trip to Croatia.

He had a bad game, and he doesn't seem to be a great leader right now, but he is a good player and will recover his form.

After some of his performances for us in the past, where he put more in than even Shearer did, he doesn't deserve to be booed, at least not yet.

He seems to be carrying a few knocks right now, I'd rest him for a couple of weeks.

Guest thepigofbishop

Well, he was woeful tonight. Didn't hear anybody booing though.

No, no, no. He's never woeful. It's the rest of the team that's woeful. Parker is GREAT.

All Parker does is pass backs or passes to the side TBH id rather have Butt in ahead of him.

Parker as Captain deserved to be slated it is his job on the field to govern what is going on

Guest Drymarker1

My mate came out after the game saying Parker had said something to the fans and clapped sarcastically to them at the end of the game.

The whole foookin place is a joke at the minute!!!

SHEPHERD OUT!!!!

Guest thepigofbishop

I can't believe Parker is getting abuse.  He is clearly carrying an injury and has been our best player for over a season.  Give him a break.

So how the hell dopes he get a game ahead of promising youngsters, id drop the whole bunch of them, useless buggers.

Parker is one of our best and most passionate players, and should be treasured not booed.  Granted he's been fairly anonymous in these crap games, but so was shearer as captain!

East stand idiots booing him better not drive him out the club.  Fair play to him giving some back if he was getting abuse.