Booing parker

Guest wondermike

Parker runs in circles because he's been taught to keep the ball and look for angles or runners, only we don't have much of that about the team hence he dilly dallies or reverts backwards and sideways.

Ironically some of the people wanting Parker out of the team on that basis want Dyer in to replace him, a player who also dilly dallies...

We've shite coming out our ears.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Nowt more embarrassing or cringeworthy than seeing hairy arsed gadgies going "booooooo" at the match.

your attitude is crap son

Couldn't agree more, I've never booed one of our players or the team (OK, I had a go at Bowyer once, but that was exceptional circumstances). Call them all sorts of shit in the pub later by all means, but booing is for pantomimes. Left in stoppage time yesterday for maybe the second time ever, only this time it wasn't as I had to be somewhere quickly, it was to avoid the predictable boos. Shepherd out however is fine by me.

Total shit. Booing is the right of every person who has paid there money to watch.

Why should the shitehawks on the pitch walk off scott free? Boo the bastards until they actually become ashamed of their performances - although most wouldn't give a shit in any case, payday is their master.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'm loving this idea that the players swan around the pitch putting in a half arsed performance on purpose, and if only people boo'd them a bit harder they would somehow play better

bad performances come from bad morale and confidence as much as crap tactics, injuries and bad runs of luck

Guest El_Thicko

I've always liked Parker, but can you imagine Bob Moncur or Alan Shearer telling the fans to f**k off? No? Neither can I.

No matter what went on at the match between Scott Parker and the fans, Parker should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. He should apologise without delay, before the fans really start taking the piss out of his performances - or lack of.

I've always liked Parker, but can you imagine Bob Moncur or Alan Shearer telling the fans to f**k off? No? Neither can I.

If this is true its absolutley disgraceful and unbecoming of a club captain.

:thdn:

If my own fans were booing me I'd tell them to fuck off.

They weren't though, that's the point, he got the same groan that Bramble gets when he misclears it/hoofs it into no mans land, or Carr gets when he looses his man completely and gets skinned for pace.

He got booed when he reacted to them groans.

Parker runs in circles because he's been taught to keep the ball and look for angles or runners, only we don't have much of that about the team hence he dilly dallies or reverts backwards and sideways.

Ironically some of the people wanting Parker out of the team on that basis want Dyer in to replace him, a player who also dilly dallies...

At least Dyer dilly dallies fast.

Regardless of anything else he is our Captain and a professional footballer his actions were wrong in everyway. Surley he knows he was not on form and was having a stinker, he could have reacted by upping his game and acting like a Captain by trying to get his player fired up, he culd have ignored it but no he chose to snipe back at his own fans.

The fans could have said nothing and let him carry on playing shite, but should they ? When he dives in and wins a ball, when he plays a good pass he loves the cheers, so then he HAS to take the groans when doing badly.

Disgrace what he did yesterday, much like some of the daft comments in here from people who weren't even at the game and had no clue about what went on between him and the East Stand.

He was jeered every time he got the ball after his outburst and rightly so, Carr wants a slap as well for what he did to the Corner at half-time. I'm not even sure if it's the players who people boo/were booing, in my mind most ire was reserved for Shepherd/Roeder/selection/tactics/substitutions rather than the lads themselves.

Until Parker did what he did the team was receiving tremendous backing and offering up absolutely nowt in return. I've never seen anything like the Parker incident before, could never imagine Beardsley or Shearer telling his own supporters to "fuck off" after he was rightly moaned at for a half-hearted bit of play on a day when he was absolutely shocking overall. The fans had every right to have a slight moan at him in that particular instance and his reaction was shambolic.

Captain fantastic, my arse.

in a way i find the sarcastic clapping worse than saying "fuck off". the f word is an off the cuff spontaneous outburst, and if he genuinely had positive feelings for the club or fans he'd have regretted it immediately. instead he follows it up a while later with total derision at those who pay his wages, demonstrating an actual inner hostility rather than just a one-off moment of madness. no way he should be captain.

Guest Ridzuan

I dont know what actually happen because I wasnt there.But from what I have read,I think it is an unacceptable behaviour from Parker,our own skipper.To say something like that to our own supporter is a disgrace,and its even more disgrace when youre the skipper.I dont think he wants to be at the club anymore and I think he should be strip from the captains armband and make Given our new captain.

Guest Ridzuan

You really can't understand that players also get frustrated? Get a ****ing grip. "Disgraceful" my arse :lol:

Well then,the least he could do is offer an apology.If not,I suggest he should be send to anger management classes.

Ayone noticed how the only players talking after that shambles are our 'keeper and James Milner, neither can be faulted for their efforts on the day. Still no word from our inspirational captain. Carr should never play for us again, he's been a liability all season and I don't know how he has the front to complain about a bit of highly deserved booing.

You really can't understand that players also get frustrated? Get a ****ing grip. "Disgraceful" my arse :lol:

Well then,the least he could do is offer an apology.If not,I suggest he should be send to anger management classes.

Anger management classed for telling someone to fuck off?  :lol:

Guest Gemmill

There's a canny bit of precious self-righteous bullshit in this thread like.  People saying he should never play for us again etc.  What a load of bollocks.  He made a mistake in the heat of the moment.  He'll know it was a mistake.  He might apologise, or he might want to let it just go away and concentrate on his job.  Any dickhead that's planning on booing him at the next game because of a mistake he made in the heat of the moment shouldn't even bother turning up, because we're in the shit and all need to be pulling in the same direction.

Gets on my fucking tits how precious some Newcastle fans are.

What Parker did is excusable, he's never shown anything like that before and has aways given his best. Everybody was frustrated Saturday. Carr is a different matter altogether in my eyes.

There's a canny bit of precious self-righteous bullshit in this thread like.  People saying he should never play for us again etc.  What a load of bollocks.  He made a mistake in the heat of the moment.  He'll know it was a mistake.  He might apologise, or he might want to let it just go away and concentrate on his job.  Any dickhead that's planning on booing him at the next game because of a mistake he made in the heat of the moment shouldn't even bother turning up, because we're in the shit and all need to be pulling in the same direction.

Gets on my fucking tits how precious some Newcastle fans are.

I agree  :thup:

He has done wrong there is no arguing that point, but he is still a class act and getting rid would be miles more crazy then when we got rid of  Bella's.

Anyone that boo's him at the next match over this is truly mental.

OUTING PARKER IS NOT AN OPTION!!

Guest Gemmill

What Parker did is excusable, he's never shown anything like that before and has aways given his best. Everybody was frustrated Saturday. Carr is a different matter altogether in my eyes.

Carr shouldn't be getting a game anyway.  The lad is fucking inept.  Does my head in to think that Roeder is watching him thinking he's turning in decent performances.  I wish I could stand next to him in the dugout and slap him every time Carr does something shit just to drum it into him.  He'd be black and blue by the end of the game.

Guest thaitoon

I love it when everyone comes round to my way of thinking. Parker is and always was a waste of money.

And I told you so the day he signed.

well i told you lot boumsong was shite, after 5 games and got murdered for it...but i was right...dont know why ive posted this tbh

Gets on my ****ing tits how precious some Newcastle fans are.

Again, fine if this is the standard applied to all.

People weren't saying that when Dyer and Bowyer did their handbag thing, they weren't saying that when Souness was kicking out the 'cancer' and they weren't saying that when Robert was being misquoted in the press. None of which are any worse than what Parker has done, but all are/were better players than him. The 'team' didn't enter into it much back then, did it? Seems reality may have finally made it's way home that you need your best players, shame Parker is so average compared to the others I mention.

Were you one of those people, Gemmill?

Guest Gemmill

Again, fine if this is the standard applied to all.

People weren't saying that when Dyer and Bowyer did their handbag thing, they weren't saying that when Souness was kicking out the 'cancer' and they weren't saying that when Robert was being misquoted in the press. None of which are any worse than what Parker has done, but all are/were better players than him. The 'team' didn't enter into it much back then, did it? Seems reality may have finally made it's way home that you need your best players, shame Parker is so average compared to the others I mention.

Were you one of those people, Gemmill?

I didn't say that the likes of Bowyer/Dyer/Parker should never play for us again, so no, I'm not one of those people.  Does that answer your question.

Guest Knightrider

Couldn't agree more.