Season tickets: are you going to renew?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If I didn't live 4,500 miles away from the ground, Iw ould renew the season ticket , that is still in my name in a heartbeat, despite what they've put us through I really can't wait for next season to start. Fresh hope is there.

Only if they appoint a manager we can believe in.

Guest Gemmill

Yes.  Although if the Shearer talks fall through and they wheel Kinnear back into SJP, I'll be having a serious rethink.

Guest wshmag

Echo some of the comments above, if you can't afford it, fine.

if you're not renewing because we're in a lower division, don't bother coming back.

19% say they're not renewing, 15% say they'll buy. How representative do you think this poll is? If so, our crowds might still be pretty high next season, assuming Shearer stays.

Not representative at all tbf.

Don't forget this thread was started before Shearer came in too.

I've got the three year DD deal.

But, paid in full before due date of first payment.

I would be totally bored stupid of a saturday if there was no match to go to. It's my liitle escape form home life with my mates and a piss up. Fuck knows what i'll be doing with mesel the next nine weeks.

No, we're not renewing our pair of family STs. It's my brother's decision really, as he forks out and uses them the most, and I feel a bit sad about it but it's fair enough. My nephews are off to college, I get back to Newcastle less often these days, and with increasingly crap football on offer it all seems too expensive now -- especially as tickets are available match by match.

The decision was made prior to relegation, FWIW.

Ive not got one and won't get one. Will only get one when I know I will struggle to get to every game because of demand. I prefere to pick and choose where I sit game to game. I know someone with a season ticket who doesnt go to away games and will apply for me. So at the moment, I don't really have any need for a season ticket.

Guest toonlass

I reckon Ashley will use the 'more games for the same money, so in effect I have cut the cost' excuse.

Guest neesy111

I'm on the 3 year DD scheme. Anyone know what happens if season ticket prices are reduced or indeed if they will be.

Not that it's particularly an indicator, but I don't think the mackems ever cut their prices during one of their periodical spells in the fizzy pop.  On the other hand, you get more games :)

they didn't as they said they would make the same amount of money, than reducing prices and therefore more fan's would come to games and at the end of the season when they we're likely to go up, their attendance's went up

btw i'm not renewing but because i'm graduating and could be moving to any part of the country for the job i want, although I plan to go to games while i'm still here and have a few away trips planned i.e. sheffield x 2, doncaster, blackpool, barnsley

if shearer builds a good young squad then that would make me very happy for watching us next season

• 1 month later...
Guest icemanblue

Hmmm. I'm pretty sure that when I looked at the seating plan this morning there were more than half of the seats in the ground still available.

Must have been a busy afternoon since then.