Season tickets: are you going to renew?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

25k is pretty good considering. Especially since I heard reports of figures sub-15k.

I wouldn't be surprised if the number of tickets actually sold is about that (~15k) - I reckon the rest will be 3 year sentence servers.

Hmmm. I'm pretty sure that when I looked at the seating plan this morning there were more than half of the seats in the ground still available.

Must have been a busy afternoon since then.

...dont we have a 52k stadium...isnt 25k half of 50? :) Hehe. 

As nufc.com say, 3k for away fans then add in the people that turn up on the day and we're at 30k. I agree with them when they say that's pretty damn good for a club with a want away chairman, want away players and no manager.

Guest neesy111

As nufc.com say, 3k for away fans then add in the people that turn up on the day and we're at 30k. I agree with them when they say that's pretty damn good for a club with a want away chairman, want away players and no manager.

yeah, cos a number of fan's who haven't renewed like myself will still go to games next season, but pick and choose, so we shud still be getting 35k imo, which for a rudderless club in crisis is fantastic

yeah, cos a number of fan's who haven't renewed like myself will still go to games next season, but pick and choose, so we shud still be getting 35k imo, which for a rudderless club in crisis is fantastic

That's what I'm planning on doing.  Not renewing hasn't got anything to do with being relegated, made my mind up 12midnight on September 1st / 2nd last year after the shambolic transfer dealings.  Plus, being on redundancy death row since last July hasn't made it easy to justify paying on another £600 on a shower of bastards that couldn't give a fuck last year.

Guest helios_centric

I think a lot more people will just pay on the turnstiles this year - especially if and when the ownership malarkey is settled. I think the crowds might end up averaging a lot more than some people are suggesting.

Just bought my ticket for the first home game against Reading. Only £20 on general sale.

So even if I just paid fortnightly, I'll only be paying a maximum of £460, and with work I'll not be able to make all of them anyway, so it's pretty cheap.

I haven't renewed yet - I just don't trust Ashley - maybe I'm being a poor fan but would rather pay at the gate till I know for certain what's happening and then get one -  which I intend to do when this sorry mess has been sorted out.

Just bought my ticket for the first home game against Reading. Only £20 on general sale.

So even if I just paid fortnightly, I'll only be paying a maximum of £460, and with work I'll not be able to make all of them anyway, so it's pretty cheap.

Where is that sat? Is it in the cheapest seats? I only paid £23 in Leazes Level 7 for Everton last season, would hope for (not expect) a little more off. Still pretty good value mind.

The one good thing about signing up to the three year sentence is that it was much easier to just let it tick over and not think about it than it would have been to actually fill in a form and put in my payment method.