Shearer on MOTD

Sparks

Guest Kenton Magpie

I'm confused, am i the only one who seems to think that others are aiming the blame of the current situation at Shearer's door??

Guest DazzaNufc1892

i agree shearer is a cunt, the single reason why bob was sacked and that souness stayed. 1 of th emain reasons we dont have kuyt, and a main reason allardyce wudnt take over.

Shearer's never done anything for us, and blatantly never gave a shit about the club.

i am shocked at that, he scored 200 fucking goals for us. i bet you were at his testamonial shouting his name though. prick

Shearer's never done anything for us, and blatantly never gave a shit about the club.

i am shocked at that, he scored 200 fucking goals for us. i bet you were at his testamonial shouting his name though. prick

Actually I was blueyes.gif ... and it was 206. And I was kidding, but won't take offense as this is an tense time for all of us  bluebiggrin.gif

i am shocked at that, he scored 200 ****ing goals for us. i bet you were at his testamonial shouting his name though. prick

Not installed the laster 4.0 version of the sarcasm detector I take it?

And if someone like Shearer come out and put the blame at FS door, that would peak an awful lot of ears. Never happen though.

Wooooooosh!

:lol:

i am shocked at that, he scored 200 ****ing goals for us. i bet you were at his testamonial shouting his name though. prick

Actually I was blueyes.gif ... and it was 206. And I was kidding, but won't take offense as this is an tense time for all of us  bluebiggrin.gif

I'll bet he will be feeling a little silly when he sees your website :lol:

Actually I was blueyes.gif ... and it was 206. And I was kidding, but won't take offense as this is an tense time for all of us bluebiggrin.gif

i dont know what to beleive anymore these days.

Did people expect Shearer to be sat there with one of those Shepherd out t-shirts on or something?

LOL Excellent ! bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif