Newcastle vs Man Utd - Wednesday 4th March

Decky

Guest sicko2ndbest

....................................Van De Sar..................................

OShea..................Vidic...........................Rio......................Evra

Ronaldo...............Carrick.....................Fletcher..................Park

.......................Rooney....................Berbatov........................

Holy Fuck!

....................................Van De Sar..................................

OShea..................Vidic...........................Rio......................Evra

Ronaldo...............Carrick.....................Fletcher..................Park

.......................Rooney....................Berbatov........................

Holy f***!

With Tevez,Anderson,Giggs,Scholes, Nani,Brown and Evans not playing.

Guest Heneage

I'm wondering if actually, while its expected for us to get spanked more times than a naughty toddler we actually turn round and get beat 1-0 in the 83rd minute.

Guest mobiius

At least we'll avoid Nicky Butt's annual man of the match performance, seems to lose sight of who he's playing for every single time.

he saved his self that motm performance by getting injured just before the game. If i was cynical i would think that nolan done the same to avoid  bolton. we always have smithy to fall back on.

Watching the build up on South African TV and apparently we are trying to get out the relegation zone.  :kinnear:

Remember, they're 12 hours ahead. They obviously know what's going to happen

Watching the build up on South African TV and apparently we are trying to get out the relegation zone.  :kinnear:

Remember, they're 12 hours ahead. They obviously know what's going to happen

:lol:

oh wai...

Guest Heneage

Tony Cottee reckons he's one of our two key strikers currently out.

Shows what this lot know when Martins is ignored.