U23s & Academy

Skirge

i know goals have been scarse on Wearside but didn't think it had got so bad that there fans now sing lets pretend we've scored a goal!  count to 4 then all jump up and celebrate.

cringeworthy.  as were the 2 little tramps who ran onto the pitch at halftime and came in front of the away end giving us the V's, wanker gestures, thought they were the bees knees while the toon fans just stood there laughing at them. 

Decent game tonight, thought we were just the better side but given that they missed a pen maybe draw was fair result.  Good, Riley, Abeid and Inman were excellent for us and Ranger did well considering the lack of match practice and probably training, took his goal very well after great work from Inman in robbing Vaughan before breaking over halfway and putting a great ball through for Nile to out run the defender and clipping past the keeper.  Not sure what happened to Satka as he was down on the team sheet but wasn't playing which was a disappointment as i was looking forward to watching him as he has looked really really good in the last couple of games i have watched.

A8FtqDQCEAE5wt-.jpg:large

Might just be the photo but he looks like he has bulked up a bit there.

Aye, his waistline certainly has.  Spending his '30 bags a week' wisely then!

That's what happens when you go to Nandos every week.