U23s & Academy

Skirge

The clock is ticking for the likes of Tavernier, Inman and Ferguson as well.

Think Gosling will become a pretty decent player at Championship level.

Cant see any of them becoming regular Premier League players, all have enough to be good Championship starters though.

Haven't seen Inman myself but isn't thought highly of?

Also, don't you know the Streetes? How's he getting on?

Inman is 22 soon i think? Think he will improve but enough to start regularly at this level? Would be surprised.

My brother hasnt spoke to Remie for ages but his FB suggests he isnt as dedicated to football as he could be. Whether thats a case of boredom while injured or whatever i dont know. He needs to lay off the drink though thats for sure. On the field he seems to be fit again and playing well from what i have read on .com.

I watched Streete play once and he was gash tbh :lol: Knew i must have picked a terrible day because everyone speaks highly of him.

Tricky for young'uns to be dedicated imo unless they've got a good family around them. Too much temptation and not enough self control when you're that age. Hopefully he'll come good!

Aye thats true, fwiw i saw him play a few stinkers as well :lol:

He was hitting sunderland's student nights when he was 15 ffs :lol:

:lol: silly boy!

I seem to remember our Reserves would feature players who were coming back from injury to get some much needed match time, etc.

We don't do that anymore do we? Haven't recalled that in quite some time.

Under 21 playoff match to reach the semi-final and those cheeky b******s play 26 year old Steven Naismith.  I know it's in the rules but it's still a shame they're playing such an experienced player against kids.

Good experience for our lads playing against him I suppose.

Under 21 playoff match to reach the semi-final and those cheeky bastards play 26 year old Steven Naismith.  I know it's in the rules but it's still a shame they're playing such an experienced player against kids.

Scored.

Seems we played really well against a very good Everton side who are now unbeaten in 16 games but where were Campbell and Gosling,  yes they may have been in the first team squad for the last few weeks but surely we could have played them tonight bearing in mind the first team don't play until Sunday.  With Sammy and Inman back we could have given it a real go and were a couple of games from winning some silverware and bearing in mind the doom and gloom would have surely given the club a bit of a boost.

The under 18's hammered Norwich 6-0 today as well to win their group,  although i presume they now go into play offs with the other group winners.

Anyone who watches the reserves and U18s regularly? Who could be close to the first team/go on loan next season?

I take it Campbell, Ferguson, Sammy and Vuckic will either be fringe players or go on loan.

Inman and Tavernier getting on a bit - time to let go?

What about Streete/Good/Richardson/Mbabu?

How good are these U-internationals that we have? (i.e Gilliead, Cameron, Armstrong, Woodman, Satka etc.)

Anyone who watches the reserves and U18s regularly? Who could be close to the first team/go on loan next season?

I take it Campbell, Ferguson, Sammy and Vuckic will either be fringe players or go on loan.

Inman and Tavernier getting on a bit - time to let go?

What about Streete/Good/Richardson/Mbabu?

How good are these U-internationals that we have? (i.e Gilliead, Cameron, Armstrong, Woodman, Satka etc.)

Inmans signing a new deal. Can see him getting a run out in preseason to see where he's at. Would like to see him at a championship club for 6 months to see how he goes.