U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

NUFC are terrible for giving any information or care about the Youth/Reserve set up. Its annoying. You look at Man U, Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal's websites and they give as much care and attention to their reserves/youths as they do the 1st team.

There must be care on some level or they wouldn't even be signing promising young players, presumably at that age it's the parents you have to convince as much as anything else that it's the right move and their offspring is going to be well looked after and have a good training/future. I agree it would be a lot better if they thought to include the fans in all their news about the youth team though. It surprises me that we can sign a lad with so much potential if a club like ManU and Sir Alex were seriously interested though.

At a club level I'm sure there is a lot of care and attention towards the youth set up (after all its improved dramatically over the last 5 years), however from an information point of view (namely the official website) the amount of time and attention afforded to the Youht/Reserve team is shocking. Look at the Academy profile on the website, they haven't been updated. It took until Jan last year for them to be updated last time. Reserves don't get much attention either.

Wonder why Loven isn't?

Been called up by Denmark.

Really? Bit weird that he's been called up after doing fuck all rather than when he was in good form last season.

Although I guess he could have rejected call-ups last season.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Anybody know where tomorrows Reserve game is being played and the K.O time? 

Is it behind closed doors or are spectators allowed in?

I had this one down as one of the pointless 2pm KOs, though not sure where. Probably Whitley Park (Blue Flames).

I had this one down as one of the pointless 2pm KOs, though not sure where. Probably Whitley Park (Blue Flames).

On Villa's website they've got 2:50PM