U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest neesy111

I saw the Xisco incident if you could even call it that. Xisco 'lashed out' by tapping their player on the shin and he was given a red card for it.

.co.uk have said the same thing

Guest Heneage

As has been said, Ranger had an excellent game and I'm glad that we haven't loaned him out because he's our 2nd best forward after Carroll.

He's really not. But I agree he's better here than away on loan considering we still have Ameobi and Best.

I hope you don't think either of those are better.

No that's why I said it's better he's here than away on loan considering we still have those two, meaning those two are worse than him...

As has been said, Ranger had an excellent game and I'm glad that we haven't loaned him out because he's our 2nd best forward after Carroll.

He's really not. But I agree he's better here than away on loan considering we still have Ameobi and Best.

I hope you don't think either of those are better.

Ranger is a much better footballer than Ameobi.... not a better finisher yet though. Still I would play him ahead of Shola I can't comment on Best because I really don't have a clue how well he will do with a run of games.

After watching the game tonight I really hope that Ranger gets a chance to play in the first team because he was so much better than any other player on the pitch. I also thought Inmann looked good and Tavernier had a gppd game.

Lovenkrands ...

He couldn't do the job Ranger had to do tonight.

Guest Heneage

Lovenkrands ...

He couldn't do the job Ranger had to do tonight.

Because he's a totally different type of striker....

If Ranger is ever called into the first XI, there will be much more reliance on goals from midfield.

Btw Mick, that was me next to Greg.

I'm suprised you seemed sensible.

Guest neesy111

Btw Mick, that was me next to Greg.

I'm suprised you seemed sensible.

In what way?

Ranger is a much better footballer than Ameobi.... not a better finisher yet though. Still I would play him ahead of Shola I can't comment on Best because I really don't have a clue how well he will do with a run of games.

After watching the game tonight I really hope that Ranger gets a chance to play in the first team because he was so much better than any other player on the pitch. I also thought Inmann looked good and Tavernier had a gppd game.

Ranger can finish, last season he was being brought on when we were winning and he was being told to hold onto the ball.

to campbell it was "he's big , he black , he likes it up his crack" and like i said earlier, "i would rather be a paki than a mag"

:jesuswept:

f***ing hell.

Is this actually classed as racist, out of curiosity. For example, if we sang "He's quick, he's black, he's deadly in attack, Nile Ranger" would that be racist?

Guest neesy111

In what way?

No offence but some of your posting on here had me thinking that you were much younger.

I post what I believe, before thinking about it. :lol:

to campbell it was "he's big , he black , he likes it up his crack" and like i said earlier, "i would rather be a paki than a mag"

f***ing hell.

Is this actually classed as racist, out of curiosity. For example, if we sang "He's quick, he's black, he's deadly in attack, Nile Ranger" would that be racist?

It's homophobic, not racist. Anyway, it's all just banter, who gives a fuck?

Guest neesy111

f***ing hell.

It's homophobic, not racist. Anyway, it's all just banter, who gives a fuck?

None of it should have a place in football.

Guest neesy111

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1807/154564928e2604a79ec083b.jpg

What time was that taken?  We seemed to have a lot more than that at the game.

Yeah was quite a few more than that, until those stupid kids fucked off at the end. :lol:

f***ing hell.

It's homophobic, not racist. Anyway, it's all just banter, who gives a f***?

I agree. However, if we were to sing that Ranger song I bet we'd be called racists...

It'd be no different from singing man or woman to a long haired player though, or who ate all the pies to a chubby fuck, something I've never understood.