U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dan Taylor and McGorrigan, I think (wasn't taken full note). Dan Taylor man of the match for me - fantastic Targetman. Mogwo's goal came from a corner, and he basically attacked the keeper with a flying sprawl. Ball bounced loose, and he toe poked it home.  ;D

Kadars and Vuckic's bodies are developing. They are both big lads and will pick up a few injuries on the way. I think both have big futures. Vuckic is still only 18 and i hope he goes out on loan to the Championship next year.

They both need to go out really. I hope they do manage to get over the injuries and fulfil their potential because they have looked to have something in the small showings they have had.

How is Bradden Inman progressing?

Not as quickly as i'd hoped,  i thought this season would see him break through but he seems to have gone backwards although i think his progress has been hindered by injuries this season.

How is Bradden Inman progressing?

Not as quickly as i'd hoped,  i thought this season would see him break through but he seems to have gone backwards although i think his progress has been hindered by injuries this season.

Breakthrough into the first team?  Do you rate him highly then?