U23s & Academy

Skirge

If Elliot plays against Blackburn i'll really be upset. what a crap keeper we've signed.

Liverpool go straight upfield and force Elliot into a magnificent double-save. The goalkeeper spreads himself well to deny Stirling and then leaps to his feet to cover the other side of his goal as Krisztian Adorjan looks certain to score.

Why do some fans always feel the need to run our players down? Give the guy a chance.

Presumably Elliot's fault.

Academy teenager Ryan McLaughlin shows great persistence for Liverpool to get past Ferguson and Inman down the right and his low cross is only half-cleared by Folan straight to Michael Roberts, who hits a great effort which is past Elliot in a flash. That sets up an exciting final 20 minutes on this chilly October evening.

Nope. Ferguson, Inman and Folan are the three to hate now.

If Elliot plays against Blackburn i'll really be upset. what a crap keeper we've signed.

Liverpool go straight upfield and force Elliot into a magnificent double-save. The goalkeeper spreads himself well to deny Stirling and then leaps to his feet to cover the other side of his goal as Krisztian Adorjan looks certain to score.

Why do some fans always feel the need to run our players down? Give the guy a chance.

Exactly, he's barely played. He has stepped up a couple of levels and is settling at a new club. Its frustrating at times how quickly some will write off a player, like they get enjoyment from it.

Academy teenager Ryan McLaughlin shows great persistence for Liverpool to get past Ferguson and Inman down the right and his low cross is only half-cleared by Folan straight to Michael Roberts, who hits a great effort which is past Elliot in a flash. That sets up an exciting final 20 minutes on this chilly October evening.

Where are you getting these quotes from if I may ask?

Where are you getting these quotes from if I may ask?

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Match/Report/ReservesReport/0,,10278~2486376,00.html