U23s & Academy

Skirge

Seems to be less and less going but expect 300-500 nufc fans to venture over the dark side.  This but its always one of my favourite games of the season, including first team games.  Always keenly contested as you would expect in a derby and normally a good laugh in the crowd with the banter and piss taking.

Pity we won't have the likes of Vukcic, kadar and sammy playing but should be a good test for Abeid.

its only £3,pay on the gate,  turnstile 58 South Stand, normal away end.

Seems to be less and less going but expect 300-500 nufc fans to venture over the dark side.  This but its always one of my favourite games of the season, including first team games.  Always keenly contested as you would expect in a derby and normally a good laugh in the crowd with the banter and piss taking.

Pity we won't have the likes of Vukcic, kadar and sammy playing but should be a good test for Abeid.

I doubt Abeid will be involved.

Seems to be less and less going but expect 300-500 nufc fans to venture over the dark side.  This but its always one of my favourite games of the season, including first team games.  Always keenly contested as you would expect in a derby and normally a good laugh in the crowd with the banter and p*ss taking.

Why?  he's not on international duty.

Seems to be less and less going but expect 300-500 nufc fans to venture over the dark side.  This but its always one of my favourite games of the season, including first team games.  Always keenly contested as you would expect in a derby and normally a good laugh in the crowd with the banter and p*ss taking.

He is.

He is.

ah right i just went off .com.  Is he playing or just at another training camp?

He is.

ah right i just went off .com.  Is he playing or just at another training camp?

They are playing against South Africa tomorrow.

Squad tomorrow:

Jak Alnwick, Jonathan Mitchell, James Tavernier, Patrick Nzuzi, Alex Nicholson, Lee Toland, Remie Streete, Jeff Henderson, Michael Richardson, Bradden Inman, Joan Edmundsson, Ryan McGorrigan, Samuel Adjei, Dan Taylor, Adam Campbell, JJ Hooper

Guest bimpy474

Alnwick just got back from Gateshead?

I think i read something about him being allowed to still play in reserves cup fixtures or something? I may be and probably am incorrect.

You are very correct mate, allowed to play in our reserves as part of their loan agreements.

Alnwick just got back from Gateshead?

I think i read something about him being allowed to still play in reserves cup fixtures or something? I may be and probably am incorrect.

Aye, both him and Henderson are able to play for us due to the construction of their contract.

Good to see Campbell and Hooper in that squad.