U23s & Academy

Skirge

nufcfans NUFCfans

Titus Bramble returns from suspension and is set to play in Sunderland's reserve clash against Newcastle. (Daily Mail) #NUFC #fb

hope the bastard doesnt injure rape any of our youngsters.

Couldn't agree more

:D

nufcfans NUFCfans

Titus Bramble returns from suspension and is set to play in Sunderland's reserve clash against Newcastle. (Daily Mail) #NUFC #fb

hope the b****** doesnt injure rape any of our youngsters.

Couldn't agree more

nufcfans NUFCfans

He's going to get quite a reception. How many NUFC fans are actually going down?

Bramble not playing.  Their team is Carson, Laing, Liddle, Meyler, Egan, Kilgallon, Lynch, Knott, Noble, Cook, McClean.

I've not heard of half of them but that goes for most reserve teams these days I think.

It's on my way home from work so I'll be going, will post something later on if I get a chance.

@Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Cheeky Nandos with @McDermott8, @markgillespie92 & @PaulDummett then to watch the reserve lads take on Sunderland tonight #thismeanswar

39 seconds ago

:thup:

I'm also going for a cheeky Nandos beforehand :lol: Sammy knows the score

I hate the phrase 'cheeky' like. Always used to hear 'going to have a cheeky vodka' or 'a few cheeky drinks' etc on facebook all the fucking time, done my head in. It doesnt make sense, who exactly is it being cheeky to like?