U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest Geordiesned

@adamcampbell_

Never been more devastated in my life worst feeling in the world, the fans were unbelievable as usual, thank you #nufc #AllWeCareAboutIsNUFC

Even in defeat good to see the bairns caring so much.

@adamcampbell_

Never been more devastated in my life worst feeling in the world, the fans were unbelievable as usual, thank you #nufc #AllWeCareAboutIsNUFC

Even in defeat good to see the bairns caring so much.

Definately, his passion is a good thing. How did Campbell play, btw ?

RTG reckons seats ripped out and scrapping outside.

My mate texted me after the game saying our young uns had chased their youngs across the car park before being rounded up and put on the metro.

Ahh , Mag on a horse rounded them up i presume?

RTG reckons seats ripped out and scrapping outside.

My mate texted me after the game saying our young uns had chased their youngs across the car park before being rounded up and put on the metro.

Ahh , Mag on a horse rounded them up i presume?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :spit:

Guest Wearside

Awful, awful game. Both teams had very little about them.

The way their fans celebrated each goal was something to behold, you'd think they'd won the Premier League the way they were going on. :lol: It actually reminded me of that pic that we often like to refer to.

You forget to mention our centre forward raping your two centre halfs all game long, he should have had five.

Nobody rewrites history quite like Newcastle supporters.

Awful, awful game. Both teams had very little about them.

The way their fans celebrated each goal was something to behold, you'd think they'd won the Premier League the way they were going on. :lol: It actually reminded me of that pic that we often like to refer to.

You forget to mention our centre forward raping your two centre halfs all game long, he should have had five.

Nobody rewrites history quite like Newcastle supporters.

Didn't realise Bramble was playing like.

Guest Wearside

This has officially convinced me that he's a joke account from somebody on here. He couldn't possibly be real.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/resnufc161111kbc_1_3976238!image/1403105657.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/1403105657.jpg

Go on Ryan lad.

This has officially convinced me that he's a joke account from somebody on here. He couldn't possibly be real.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/resnufc161111kbc_1_3976238!image/1403105657.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/1403105657.jpg

Go on empty seats.

FYP