U23s & Academy

Skirge

I hate 'Arma' already, seen it used all over. Kind of hope he doesn't make it just because it will piss me off.

Sure I will get used to it if he is banging them in on a regular basis :lol:

There is high hopes for the lad, seems level headed not a chav tit.

I hate 'Arma' already, seen it used all over. Kind of hope he doesn't make it just because it will piss me off.

Seen him once and he definitely looked good. I just hate the nickname 'Arma'. It is no worse than Willo, Raylor, Saylor etc.. but it just doesn't sit right with me right now :lol:

Seen him once and he definitely looked good. I just hate the nickname 'Arma'. It is no worse than Willo, Raylor, Saylor etc.. but it just doesn't sit right with me right now :lol:

Went to school with a few called Arma.. was the name not Armstrong.

My daughter went to school with this "Arma" she says he is a decent lad.

Jonas is on another level to this standard, like. Really shows the gulf in class. Just worried Pardew might take it as face value and put him back in our starting line up :lol:

Can't help but be impressed by Alnwick aswell. Find it strange we are always linked with a new keeper, happy to have this lad be brought through rather than looking to spend 2/3 mil on a back up.

Jonas is on another level to this standard, like. Really shows the gulf in class. Just worried Pardew might take it as face value and put him back in our starting line up :lol:

Can't help but be impressed by Alnwick aswell. Find it strange we are always linked with a new keeper, happy to have this lad be brought through rather than looking to spend 2/3 mil on a back up.

Good to hear :thup:

What was Armstrong like? He's been banging them in. Agree on Alnwick

I quite like him tbh, obviously still early stages for him but he's took the step up to this level well and all he can do is keep going the way he is. His attitude impresses me a lot. I love bigi and probably being bias but you can just tell he’s a cut above this standard as well.