U23s & Academy

Skirge

What the f*** is Jonathyn? :lol: Obviously if he turns out to be the next Shearer I will be straight on to Deed Poll but still  :dowiespin:

Go easy on him, Jonny. :D

Johan is John/Jon in English isn't it? Like Yohan and Yiannis.

Basically, I have an awesome name.

f*** DA POLICE!!!

On a side note, Arma (:troll:) showed good anticipation on that last goal.

With 7 man benches we should do more of this. Better than the likes of Obertan sitting there and even if Armstrong doesn't get a minute of game time at least he will get a confidence boost and feel for first team football.

With 7 man benches we should do more of this. Better than the likes of Obertan sitting there and even if Armstrong doesn't get a minute of game time at least he will get a confidence boost and feel for first team football.

:thup: If I were a manager I would always have at least one u-20 player on the bench every game. You can't use all the subs anyways so you may as will give someone the experience.

This is from a direct source who plays football for the academy / 21s, although from well before Christmas. He apparently , when music was playing in the dressing room, said get this n***ga shit off. As I say this was months ago and maybe has already been dealt with, but a strange coincidence. From what I gather, he wasn't particularly liked anyway.