U23s & Academy

Skirge

This is from a direct source who plays football for the academy / 21s, although from well before Christmas. He apparently , when music was playing in the dressing room, said get this n***ga shit off. As I say this was months ago and maybe has already been dealt with, but a strange coincidence. From what I gather, he wasn't particularly liked anyway.

This was a far better story IMO.

This is from a direct source who plays football for the academy / 21s, although from well before Christmas. He apparently , when music was playing in the dressing room, said get this n***ga s*** off. As I say this was months ago and maybe has already been dealt with, but a strange coincidence. From what I gather, he wasn't particularly liked anyway.

Like I said, this was a few months ago. The lad has no reason to lie, family friend etc. Anyway, from what I hear Willie was a right bastard.

Guest Roger Kint

This is from a direct source who plays football for the academy / 21s, although from well before Christmas. He apparently , when music was playing in the dressing room, said get this n***ga shit off. As I say this was months ago and maybe has already been dealt with, but a strange coincidence. From what I gather, he wasn't particularly liked anyway.

Maybe he gave a teamtalk to the first team

Guest Roger Kint

Roger should be able to shed some light on this....

???

Aren't you on good terms with his folks?

Nah my brother knew them, dont think he has spoken to him in ages and by the looks of it he deleted his FB too(although based on some of his photos/status thats not a bad thing really)