U23s & Academy

Skirge

Wonder if it was a miss hit cross or a huge deflection.

According to Ryder he played a part in all 4 goals and his goal was via a one two then a nice calm finish. I'm still dubious :hmm:

:lol:

He will get on the pitch tomorrow but only if if we are looking to protect a lead... nailed on.

According to Ryder he played a part in all 4 goals and his goal was via a one two then a nice calm finish. I'm still dubious :hmm:

He will get on the pitch tomorrow but only if if we are looking to protect a lead... nailed on.

I actually don't mind Jonas coming on for that kind of job like he did at Cardiff. It's when he's starting is the problem :lol:

I actually don't mind Jonas coming on for that kind of job like he did at Cardiff. It's when he's starting is the problem :lol:

True in a way I guess he offers good cover to Santon but Gouff does that anyway, with so many games in a short time would help tp keep Gouff fresh I suppose.

Newcastle will face Sunderland at St. James' Park in the fourth round of the FA Youth Cup next month, it has been confirmed.

Kick-off will be 7pm on Monday, January 20th, 2014 and admission details will be announced on nufc.co.uk soon.

Hope Abeid comes back and does well. Sounds like he's doing all right in Greece.

unlikely, his contract is up in the summer I think.

2016, marra.

that so ? I didn't check. just remember it being said that it was strange that his loan took him to the end of his contract. (was it amalfatino ?)