U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest chopey

I'm no expert but I reckon if Darlington use a traffic cone instead of that keeper they might have a canny season.

Article on Stuart Findlay in today's Daily Record.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/never-chance-celtic-wont-say-8435412#tmXg35OdvXS1ed8C.97

"When I knew Newcastle were in for me, I didn’t care about money or moving away from home – none of that mattered.

“All I could think about was the fact that Rafa Benitez had actually sanctioned the deal for me. To hear that, it gave me an outrageous amount of confidence. Because of that I’ve arrived here with a real spring in my step."

Article on Stuart Findlay in today's Daily Record.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/never-chance-celtic-wont-say-8435412#tmXg35OdvXS1ed8C.97

"When I knew Newcastle were in for me, I didn’t care about money or moving away from home – none of that mattered.

“All I could think about was the fact that Rafa Benitez had actually sanctioned the deal for me. To hear that, it gave me an outrageous amount of confidence. Because of that I’ve arrived here with a real spring in my step."

Comes across really well.

Having made one appearance for Newcastle's U21 side in pre-season, former Plymouth Argyle midfielder Tyler Harvey has now turned on trial at the mackems.

That follows a 3-0 win over Scunthorpe United and a 0-1 defeat by Sheffield Wednesday in recent days.

Various trialists have featured in those game for United, including 16 year-old striker Elias Fritjof Sørensen - a Danish youth international striker who recently debuted at senior level for his second tier club, HB Koge.