U23s & Academy

Skirge

Think Rigg only signed a 2 year deal he’ll be free to go where he wants when that’s up. Sure they’ll just be due compensation, unless they choose to cash in next summer to someone.

That is what I see happening Chelsea, Mancs or scousers will get him as mackems wont want to lose him to us.

Edited by Whitley mag

11 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Think Rigg only signed a 2 year deal he’ll be free to go where he wants when that’s up. Sure they’ll just be due compensation, unless they choose to cash in next summer to someone.

That is what I see happening Chelsea, Mancs or scousers will get him as mackems wont want to lose him to us.

If only the lad had a say in where he goes.

3 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

This transfer could be of the Sterling to Liverpool calibre. 

Interesting that there was a social media post from (or to) Leo Sharar along the lines of "see you soon" . Team mates at national level I think. 

Not sure if it’s been mentioned anywhere but our first UEFA Youth League game is live on TNT Sports on Tuesday at 1pm.

The home PSG one (at Gateshead stadium) is also on tv at 3pm on 4th October

Edited by NSG

Charlie mcarthur is a new owner signing, but no Alex Murphy for some reason? 

also that miley is 47, is that Jamie? Lewis isn’t 19 years old and is 67 I believe, apparently he’s with the senior squad tonight 

8 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Only Miley and that new Irish kid Heffernan ring a bell. Didn’t we announce a host of other new kids in this age group?

There's Ben Parkinson who did OK in pre season and Charlie McArthur who signed from Kilmarnock and was fairly highly rated, but I don't know of any of the others (not mentioned by you). 

Had it have been Lewis Miley then I  may have recorded it and caught up at some point, but since he's in the main squad, I'll probably give it a miss.

18 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Only Miley and that new Irish kid Heffernan ring a bell. Didn’t we announce a host of other new kids in this age group?

Travis Hernes was a new signing in the summer, think he played for the u21 already.

I think most of the others are a bit younger and are in the 14-16 age bracket.

We were supposed to have signed the Irish striker from Inter, but seems to have gone quiet on that one