Hull City 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 14/03/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

Can someone describe the goal for me, please? I missed it on the radio - had to go outside.

Cross in from the right from Butt, we had three in the box, Steven Taylor nipped infront his marker and touched it past the keeper into the far corner.

Guest palnese

Can someone describe the goal for me, please? I missed it on the radio - had to go outside.

butt with the ball on the right edge of the box. chipped in- tayls slotting it as a striker in the far corner!

anyone who questions stevie taylors commitment to the cause should be shot. He may be a right nutjob and sometimes shocking, but he gives it 100% every match and would die for the cause.

Cross in from the right from Butt, we had three in the box, Steven Taylor nipped infront his marker and touched it past the keeper into the far corner.

Was it a set-piece? or what was Taylor doing there in the first place?

anyone who questions stevie taylors commitment to the cause should be shot. He may be a right nutjob and sometimes shocking, but he gives it 100% every match and would die for the cause.

I'd rather he had less commitment and more talent.

Guest palnese

Was it a set-piece? or what was Taylor doing there in the first place?

nope- open play.. dunno what he was doing there. just like everton away :)