Hull City 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 14/03/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

'Hull look really dangerous' according to Five Live.

Exaggeration if you ask me. But like I said, they're gonna get a second before we get one back at this rate. We're just not creating anything at all, except when Jonas or Enrique gets the ball. Geremi has to come off, he's a complete liability at the moment.

So far our gameplan seems to be the following:

1. Smith, Geremi and Butt pass the ball around between them around the midfield circle til Hull gets all their players in defensive positions

2. Give the ball to Geremi who is standing 40 yards from goal,  lob the ball into the box towards our 1.70m strikers.

repeat

Guest Owen 4 Ever

that was close from Geovanni !!

we can't be playing that bad, but that what happens when you put smith and butt in the middle :idiot2:

common lads  :clap2:

In the state we are I would rather have Loven on than Owen as we are too rubbish to create anything and need players with pace who can pounce on a mistake.

Owen misses another sitter ...

In the state we are I would rather have Loven on than Owen as we are too rubbish to create anything and need players with pace who can pounce on a mistake.

Owen misses another sitter ...

Far from a sitter to be honest.

does chris hughton have any balls for this fight, in fact does he have any balls at all

we're sinking fast

We knew this when he got the temporary job (again). Even if JFK wouldn't have needed heart surgery we knew we lacked the necessary talent in the management position.. The buck stops with the decision makers if we go down I'm afraid.