Newcastle United 1 - 3 Arsenal - 21/03/09 - Post match reaction from page 16

Nate

Guest Phil K

Game over, season over, club is finished.

Some of us were saying this half a season ago.

Sadly we have an owner and manager who seem to have buckets over their heads 24 hours a day, 24/7.

People expected us to beat Arsenal and the fact we are doing to lose this games means we are down (like you had hope before?) :lol:

No we realise we need to beat Arsenal because that is how bad our situation is. With Chelsea to come and then Stoke away we could be to far adrift to survive.

People expected us to beat Arsenal and the fact we are doing to lose this games means we are down (like you had hope before?) :lol:

It's the futility of it. We played well, had bucketloads of chances, gave a lot of people on here hope. But we still managed to squander all of them, miss a pen, and walk away with no points. It's fucking soul-crushing and I don't see how you can be so cool about it.

Jonas should of been on a long time ago, he tracks back unlike this shite midfield. Colo is a fucking mess, he's not going to cut it in the premiership unless he switches his fucking brain on and keeps up.

we are fucked

No I think it's more down to the fact that, even when we're playing well, it takes mere seconds for us to self-distruct.

Not that i'm agreeing with the doom-mongers, but surely you can see where all of this frustration is coming from?

Guest kingdawson

This is shameful ... I am overwhelmed with shame.

Nothing wrong with your performance mate. Unlucky for the second goal, and shite defending (as well as dodgy goalkeeping for the third). Arsebandits are only now taking control of the game (which is only down to Taylor being off).

Guest Phil K

Has Owen touched the ball?

Too busy wondering how he'd look in a light blue shirt, and if he can get away with only playing 50% of the time for THEM too.