Ireland Internationals

Decky

Would love the Irish at a major tournament again :thup:

From what I've seen on them in qualifying I'd rather not.

Whelan and Andrews CM partnership :anguish:

we're not the best to watch

Understatement of the century. :lol:

I wouldn't begrudge you getting there but I can't see you being one of the teams I look forward to watching...

How i would love to see Besty and Fergie get a call-up for the Euros. 

Still can't believe Best is behind Doyle, Long and Walters.

He's behind Cox and Keogh too :lol:

Like somebody pointed out Trapp is clearly just a massive racist.

Cox was motm last night

I'm not sure how Keogh even gets near the side and Doyle Long and Walters are all reasonably good strikers

I wouldn't begrudge you getting there but I can't see you being one of the teams I look forward to watching...

I can understand that, just from my pov is I ever get irritated about the style of play I just remind myself of Steve Staunton as manager and suddenly I'm feeling rather more tolerant of Traps methods

How i would love to see Besty and Fergie get a call-up for the Euros. 

Still can't believe Best is behind Doyle, Long and Walters.

He's behind Cox and Keogh too :lol:

Trappatoni is molto senile.

Has he ever called Best up btw?

couple of times last season but he got injured before each time or was only recovering from a long injury at the end of the season

I can understand that, just from my pov is I ever get irritated about the style of play I just remind myself of Steve Staunton as manager and suddenly I'm feeling rather more tolerant of Traps methods

Aye fair play. Scraping past San Marino was a low point for you I'd imagine.

Aye fair play. Scraping past San Marino was a low point for you I'd imagine.

that and the Cyprus debacle  not to mention after Cyprus the FAI had the audacity to send out Sir Bob (whom no one can really be angry at ever) to defend Staunton, dirty tricks at their absolute dirtiest

Wow, Ireland are in trouble. Will underestimate Estonia and most probably lose.

Estonia have beaten Northern Ireland 2-1 and Slovenia 2-1 away from home. Even if Estonia lost to Faroe Islands it was their only real bad result this year. They almost beat Italy and beat Serbia away from home.

Four points from Serbia

Six points from Northern Ireland

Three points from Slovenia

All this suggest Ireland will be in great toruble if Estonia has a good day.

Best possible draw for us and unless I'm mistaken we also got the 2nd leg at home which is a nice boost.

As for Best, Keanes a major injury doubt for it and Doyles missing the 1st leg so I imagine he'll at least be in the squad

Wow, Ireland are in trouble. Will underestimate Estonia and most probably lose.

Estonia have beaten Northern Ireland 2-1 and Slovenia 2-1 away from home. Even if Estonia lost to Faroe Islands it was their only real bad result this year. They almost beat Italy and beat Serbia away from home.

Four points from Serbia

Six points from Northern Ireland

Three points from Slovenia

All this suggest Ireland will be in great toruble if Estonia has a good day.

...wow.

Best draw for Estonia  :). I think we have a chance against Ireland.

Went to Tallinn a few months back, loved the place, people were so friendly and the food was great. Is football the number one sport over there?

Guest foreverer

Went to Tallinn a few months back, loved the place, people were so friendly and the food was great. Is football the number one sport over there?

I think that basketball is the most popular sport. Football is second, but Estonian league attendances are absolutely terrible.

I think that basketball is the most popular sport. Football is second, but Estonian league attendances are absolutely terrible.

Read somewhere it was 188 or so in average per game couple of season back. Love it. Ireland will be in big trouble if they underestimate Estonia. Ireland is no doubt a better team on paper, but that doesn't say a lot and by the looks of the Irish delegates laughing shows that no one believes in Estonia, yet they were probably in the most difficult qualifying group playing 3 World Cup teams. We'll see, I think Estonia will upset. But it won't be easy for sure for Ireland.

In the end it will all depend on if Richard Dunne wants to score an own goal or not.

Beating Northern Ireland is not grounds to say they will beat Ireland man. The Norn Iron fans will be the first to admit they have been very poor lately.

I concur.. our manager was fucking useless. Still Estonia did well to get out of the group and I guess there are no easy games anymore. (bar san marino)