Ireland Internationals

Decky

I hate Eamonn Dunphy, hope he dies a horrible death. That is all...  :-X

Like him generally but he's being ridiculously negative.  :lol:

Thought they did great this evening considering what we have at our disposal.

Much as Andy Reid is a fat mackem wanker, he's miles better than anyone we have in centre midfield. We'd actually be half alright if there were any CM's in the team.

Hope we get someone shite in playoffs, probably lose otherwise.

The problem with Reid is that he doesn't fit the system. Lawrence showed tonight why he should be a more regular player. He worked really hard up and down the flank, something which Reid can't do. Yeah, he's creative and generally offers a fair bit going forward, but he's a lazy fucker when needed to track back. If we had Steven Reid back in the side, we'd look a lot better.

Agree about Lawrence, he offers something a bit different from Duff and McGeady.

Either of the Reid's would really improve us in CM though, and it's a pity we don't have either of them.

Much as Andy Reid is a fat mackem w*****, he's miles better than anyone we have in centre midfield. We'd actually be half alright if there were any CM's in the team.

Hope we get someone s**** in playoffs, probably lose otherwise.

problem is we don't have a midfielder capable of doing the donkey work in the centre on his own because a.reid ain't going to do enough of it. The Reid we're missing is Stephen reid and i hope he's fit for the play off

But Whelan and Andrews aren't exactly masterful donkey work artists, you're not actually losing much with them not being there. They don't protect the back four that well, or impose themeselves physically on the game. They're just there.

Fat Reid is at least good at passing the ball, and offers you something in attack.

Stephen Reid would play if he were fit anyway.

they may not be masters of it but imagine how little protection the back 4 would have if it was a.reid and whelan for example? formerly fat reid may be good on the ball but thats no good if we dont have it and against the likes of italy who are good at keeping possession we won't. I'll trust trappatonis judgement on this, he knows a hell of a lot more about football than you or i

Much as Andy Reid is a fat mackem w*****, he's miles better than anyone we have in centre midfield. We'd actually be half alright if there were any CM's in the team.

Hope we get someone s**** in playoffs, probably lose otherwise.

problem is we don't have a midfielder capable of doing the donkey work in the centre on his own because a.reid ain't going to do enough of it. The Reid we're missing is Stephen reid and i hope he's fit for the play off

But Whelan and Andrews aren't exactly masterful donkey work artists, you're not actually losing much with them not being there. They don't protect the back four that well, or impose themeselves physically on the game. They're just there.

Fat Reid is at least good at passing the ball, and offers you something in attack.

Stephen Reid would play if he were fit anyway.

they may not be masters of it but imagine how little protection the back 4 would have if it was a.reid and whelan for example? formerly fat reid may be good on the ball but thats no good if we dont have it and against the likes of italy who are good at keeping possession we won't. I'll trust trappatonis judgement on this, he knows a hell of a lot more about football than you or i

I don't think it's because of footballing reasons that Fat Reid isn't playing though, which is my problem with it.

Guest Roger Kint

for some reason justin detests my pc so i missed everything after Ireland bossed the middle part of the first half, how did they do overall? McCeady was taking the piss when i lost it

Bulgaria :lol: :lol: Looks like 2nd place is well and truly cemented!

:facepalm:

Fuck off Shak, you fucking cretin.

Bulgaria slip up and guarantee us 2nd in the group, but aye, facepalm all you want, you cock.

Bulgaria :lol: :lol: Looks like 2nd place is well and truly cemented!

:facepalm:

Fuck off Shak, you fucking cretin.

Bulgaria slip up and guarantee us 2nd in the group, but aye, facepalm all you want, you cock.

:lol:

Classic decks, mainly quoted it in case it got deleted.

for some reason justin detests my pc so i missed everything after Ireland bossed the middle part of the first half, how did they do overall? McCeady was taking the piss when i lost it

italy possession wise bossed the game and had some chances but not much in front of goal really overall centre of midfield looked weak againt italy but thats to be expected with the players italy have in there compared to anything we potentially can muster. We had our moments in the match too, overall a draw was probably a fair enough result, italy never really looked interested in risking things by chasing the game and seemed perfectly content with the point they got. McGeady never realy got enough of the ball to show much and his replacment hunt created the 2nd goal with a superb free kick.

players on my did well list for the match

St. Ledger Lawerence O'Shea Whelan (if only just for that goal, what a beauty it was)

I felt that McGeady took too much of the ball, he seemed to keep the ball for longer than he should have. It was almost like, if he beat a man, he would try and beat 2 more. He never seemed intent on passing the ball and when he did it was poor.

I felt that McGeady took too much of the ball, he seemed to keep the ball for longer than he should have. It was almost like, if he beat a man, he would try and beat 2 more. He never seemed intent on passing the ball and when he did it was poor.

McGeady in a nutshell. In the SPL he can do that all day long, but at this level he gets found out. It's as if he doesn't know what to do with the ball once he gets a bit of space, and usually ends up doing fuck all. He needs to leave Celtic for the good of his career...

McGeady in a nutshell. In the SPL he can do that all day long, but at this level he gets found out. It's as if he doesn't know what to do with the ball once he gets a bit of space, and usually ends up doing fuck all. He needs to leave Celtic for the good of his career...

Pretty much what ive been saying all night.

Guest Heneage

How anyone was willing to pay 12m for him I'll never know, he's a show pony and an average one at that, if he focused on getting the ball in he'd be good, but I'd struggle to justify more than 6m for him right now.

How anyone was willing to pay 12m for him I'll never know, he's a show pony and an average one at that, if he focused on getting the ball in he'd be good, but I'd struggle to justify more than 6m for him right now.

The guy has talent to burn, but he's going backwards right now. He needs to be playing against a much better calibre of player in order to take his game to the next level. At a middle of the road Premiership side he could do well and improve a lot. To think a few years ago he was linked to Bayern and AC. I'm not suggesting he's in the same league, but Cristiano Ronaldo was nothing more than a show pony when Man U signed him, and look at him now.

It wont be deleted, Bulgaria lose 4-1, it guarantees us 2nd in the group, Shak's reaction is a facepalm while everyone else celebrates.

Way to miss the point entirely there genius.

No surprise, mind.

Feel free to go and fuck yourself when you see this post. :thup: