Ireland Internationals

Decky

McGeady would be amazing player If he played in a proper league and a good coach who would fuck him outta it for not releasing the ball earlier.Irc If kk signed him that time when we were suposedly linked with him he would have made a hell of a player of him.

Disapointed didnt win,wouldnt have finished top anyways but would have being a great morale boost for the playoff.I dont know what people expect like when Italy have Pirlo,De Rossi in midfield against Whelan who played ok tbf and Andrews like.Im proud of the team to be undefeated out of a tough enough group with such limited resources.Andy Reid has to be at least in the squad,its a joke.

McGeady would an amazing player if he could cross or shoot properly. He's been cursed because he f***ed over Scotland.

No he's just fucked becuase of the standard of the league he plays in.

An easy excuse for never progressing as a player. He's been in the champions league for his whole career. All the Celtic fans I know have the same opinion of him. Celtic have had some great coaches over the years too so I don't think it's that.

McGeady would be amazing player If he played in a proper league and a good coach who would fuck him outta it for not releasing the ball earlier.Irc If kk signed him that time when we were suposedly linked with him he would have made a hell of a player of him.

Disapointed didnt win,wouldnt have finished top anyways but would have being a great morale boost for the playoff.I dont know what people expect like when Italy have Pirlo,De Rossi in midfield against Whelan who played ok tbf and Andrews like.Im proud of the team to be undefeated out of a tough enough group with such limited resources.Andy Reid has to be at least in the squad,its a joke.

Andy Reid not in the squad....is that potato famine being blamed on him?

You'll get knocked out in the playoff so who cares.

We're still unbeaten in a much tougher group than England. The difference between England and Ireland is we KNOW we're shit, England THINK they're brilliant.

We don't like. This has to be one of the weakest England squad's for many a year. Just we have a brilliant manager who is pulling them all together collectively.

This is the first time since '96 that I've genuinely been worried that England might actually win a major tournament.

Capello was the perfect appointment to manage the current group of players.

Guest toonlass

This is the first time since '96 that I've genuinely been worried that England might actually win a major tournament.

Get away man  :mackems:

Get away man  :mackems:

???

Guest toonlass

Aye, I do.

And I'm desperately, desperately afraid of that. :lol:

Awww thank you Shak, you have really brightened up my day.

McGeady would be amazing player If he played in a proper league and a good coach who would f*** him outta it for not releasing the ball earlier.Irc If kk signed him that time when we were suposedly linked with him he would have made a hell of a player of him.

Andy Reid not in the squad....is that potato famine being blamed on him?

Lost a serious amount of weight in fairness to him

I don't see why so many people are down on the quality of the English squad.

Two of the best CB's in the world, one of the best LB's, a RB who is really coming into his own.

Two of the best central midfielders in the world.

The question mark is the attacking and wide options, but with a spine of a team as good as they have they're a match for anyone. Combine that with a real winner in Capello and it's a pretty formidable prospect.

They'll not be pretty to watch, against the top sides, I expect it'll be a very defensive approach. Defend like mental, rely on the likes of Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney to make the most of the odd chance that they get on the break.

They'll basically be like a good Italian side, I reckon.

Might have to change the username back...

You're taking me too literally Kezman, they're not gonna be a carbon copy of the current Italy team. Just the style of play will be similiar to your general good Italian side, and I think the results might be too.