Ireland Internationals

Decky

Don't worry lads 'dere's more da Ireland, dan dis'

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

YOU AREN'T EVEN FROM THE REPUBLIC?! :lol:

Poor, hardly surprising from you mind. I guess theres a Sunderland joke coming next.

Not at all, but you are going on like you were born and raised there and you bleed ROI, when you openly admitted 'well me and all my friends just support them instead.'

You havent a clue about Irish politics, if you did you wouldnt be asking me why I support them. Ive said it before ive family in the Republic, have an Irish passport etc etc. Plus what do you expect me to do? Support them and not give a f*** about them like? I cant believe this is being raised again, it must be the 10th time in this thread alone, unbelievable.

I bet if NI weren't so poor you'd be up for supporting them, so stop trying to make out like you are some Political Rebel by supporting the better of the two Irish sides.

:facepalm:

Oh come on he's making out like he's some sort of Martyr, then saying the ref should be reprimanded. :lol:

How am I? Stop twisting things to suit your arguments, you do this all the time, its pathetic. Plus I never said the ref you idiot, I said the officials concerned, and why shouldnt they when its costs a country a World Cup place and the FAI millions?

Guest toonlass

Fuck. Just realised we'll have the french AND the portuguese at the world cup. A France - Portugal final is my worst football nightmare. 22 cunts on the pitch

Relax, France have as much chance of getting to the final as England do. Your nightmare will not come off.

Well congratulations Platini, first your team couldn't qualify and then you had to seed them and now when the end is near, the ref saves your pathetic country...

Clearly a handball by Henry...

Harsh on France, mind.

They were just lucky to get away with it, thats all.

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

YOU AREN'T EVEN FROM THE REPUBLIC?! :lol:

Poor, hardly surprising from you mind. I guess theres a Sunderland joke coming next.

Not at all, but you are going on like you were born and raised there and you bleed ROI, when you openly admitted 'well me and all my friends just support them instead.'

You havent a clue about Irish politics, if you did you wouldnt be asking me why I support them. Plus what do you expect me to do? Support them and not give a fuck about them like? I cant believe this is being raised again, it must be the 10th time in this thread alone, unbelievable.

What does politics have to do with it. You were born in Northern Ireland, despite what your passport says. You have chosen to support the ROI, just like I have chosen to support Scotland because of my family connections. Stop crying about them not qualifying, man up.

Another awful post. Am I not allowed to be agrivated that they didnt go through like? Im also not even going to comment on your other point or bother replying to your next post as you are blatantly on the wind up in this thread, just like the Michael Jackson thread all over again.

Guest toonlass

tbf the country he supports has just missed out on the World Cup like. Howeh, remember relegation.

The country I support missed out on the World Cup finals, I didn't bubble like a 6 year old lassie though.

Guest Heneage

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

YOU AREN'T EVEN FROM THE REPUBLIC?!  :lol:

Not at all, but you are going on like you were born and raised  there and you bleed ROI, when you openly admitted 'well me and all my friends just support them instead.'

You havent a clue about Irish politics, if you did you wouldnt be asking me why I support them. Ive said it before ive family in the Republic, have an Irish passport etc etc. Plus what do you expect me to do? Support them and not give a f*** about them like? I cant believe this is being raised again, it must be the 10th time in this thread alone, unbelievable.

I bet if NI weren't so poor you'd be up for supporting them, so stop trying to make out like you are some Political Rebel by supporting the better of the two Irish sides.

Oh come on he's making out like he's some sort of Martyr, then saying the ref should be reprimanded. :lol:

How am I? Stop twisting things to suit your arguments, you do this all the time, its pathetic. Plus I never said the ref you idiot, I said the officials concerned, and why shouldnt they when its costs a country a World Cup place and the FAI millions?

You said you support them for 'political reasons' come off it man. Oh sorry the officials, that's miles away from jsut the ref.  :lol:

Decky man take a sleeping tablet and go get some kip, tonight's clearly gotten the better of you.

Well congratulations Platini, first your team couldn't qualify and then you had to seed them and now when the end is near, the ref saves your pathetic country...

Clearly a handball by Henry...

Harsh on France, mind.

They were just lucky to get away with it, thats all.

Nothing would be too harsh on France. An a-bomb making the world frog free would not be too harsh on the French. ewww. French.

tbf the country he supports has just missed out on the World Cup like. Howeh, remember relegation.

The country I support missed out on the World Cup finals, I didn't bubble like a 6 year old lassie though.

Probably means you don't really support your country then :razz:

:pow:

Guest toonlass

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

Not at all, but you are going on like you were born and raised  there and you bleed ROI, when you openly admitted 'well me and all my friends just support them instead.'

You havent a clue about Irish politics, if you did you wouldnt be asking me why I support them. Plus what do you expect me to do? Support them and not give a fuck about them like? I cant believe this is being raised again, it must be the 10th time in this thread alone, unbelievable.

What does politics have to do with it. You were born in Northern Ireland, despite what your passport says. You have chosen to support the ROI, just like I have chosen to support Scotland because of my family connections. Stop crying about them not qualifying, man up.

Another awful post. Am I not allowed to be agrivated that they didnt go through like? Im also not even going to comment on your other point or bother replying to your next post as you are blatantly on the wind up in this thread, just like the Michael Jackson thread all over again.

Give over Decky man. What's awful about it? Because it's the truth?

f***. Just realised we'll have the french AND the portuguese at the world cup. A France - Portugal final is my worst football nightmare. 22 c***s on the pitch

Relax, France have as much chance of getting to the final as England do. Your nightmare will not come off.

:mackems:

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

You said you support them for 'political reasons' come off it man. Oh sorry the officials, that's miles away from jsut the ref.  :lol:

Decky man take a sleeping tablet and go get some kip, tonight's clearly gotten the better of you.

He supports them because he's Irish. Holy fuck man, what can you not understand?

Guest toonlass

Probably means you don't really support your country then :razz:

:pow:

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

He supports them because he's Irish. Holy f*** man, what can you not understand?

He's Northern Irish. The countries are different. Are you in the same boat or do you live in the republic I forget.

I wish people who know f*** all about Ireland would stop making sweeping ignorant statements.

:jesuswept:

Why? We're all like that with every other country in the world, why should Ireland be any different?

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

Give over man, im replying to you, its hardly overreacting like.