Ireland Internationals

Decky

Don't worry lads 'dere's more da Ireland, dan dis'

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

What do you expect? Sympathy? :lol: If it'd had happened to us, you'd be front of the queue waving baguettes and garlic in our faces!

First off I wouldn't, secondly if I did, would I not be told to fuck off?

Guest firetotheworks

Given sounds devasted....

...bit like being relegated eh?

How would he know. Chicken s*** ran away before that happened. Might realise a bit how we felt when we went down.

:rolleyes:

I think thats the point Frazzle was making.

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

What do you expect? Sympathy? :lol: If it'd had happened to us, you'd be front of the queue waving baguettes and garlic in our faces!

ITS OKAY BECAUSE YOU INVADED THEM AND STOLE THEIR POTATOES. THUP THUP THUP

Guest toonlass

Given sounds devasted....

...bit like being relegated eh?

How would he know. Chicken s*** ran away before that happened. Might realise a bit how we felt when we went down.

:rolleyes:

I think thats the point Frazzle was making.

Sorry, my bad

Henry's off to New York after the WC. How are NYC's army of 'proud irishmen' going to react to him now?

He'll probably know that those "Irish" New Yorkers will have never watched football in their lives, never mind actually visited Ireland.

kind of what I was getting at.

Don't even think these proud Irishmen will even know. The NYRB draw 10,000 people in a city of 8 million.

Jules Rimet still gleaming.

I'm gonna be a total douche this WC and support England, even though I hate people supporting other nations than their own just cause they're not in the tourney. I'll just do some self-inflicted pain to make up for the beatings I'd give to someone doing what I'll be doing. I'm a cunt.

Guest Roger Kint

This is really unfair. When are we making football the 21 century game and introduce camera footage...

The day football dies.

Mistakes/bad decisions are part of football, every one benefits or suffers from them at some point, adds a touch of unpredictability to the beautiful game

Give over, would be my well reasoned and thought out reaction to that.

You want perfect decisions then go play on a PS3. Heartache and feeling hard done by is all part of the game

It should not be, though.

It shouldn't be but it is. And that is life. Remember our goal disallowed against Fulham, we would have stayed up had that perfectly good goal not been disallowed.

Yeah a mistake by that ref who gifted us a pen earlier in the season to gain a point?

Guest toonlass

Now that this nonsense is out of the way, let's get back to the meat and potatoes of the good ol' Coca Cola Championship.

Ssssshhhhhh don't mention potatoes.

This is really unfair. When are we making football the 21 century game and introduce camera footage...

The day football dies.

Mistakes/bad decisions are part of football, every one benefits or suffers from them at some point, adds a touch of unpredictability to the beautiful game

Give over, would be my well reasoned and thought out reaction to that.

You want perfect decisions then go play on a PS3. Heartache and feeling hard done by is all part of the game

Aye well done, you're a laugh riot. So you're saying it's right that France are going to the World Cup on the back of that? You're saying it should go unpunished and that cheating shouldn't be taken out of the game?

What's the difference between that goal and the disallowed goal against Fulham?

And where do you draw the line at cheating? If Henry had kicked the ball out, claimed a corner and France had scored from it would it still be a crime against football?

Guest Chubby Jason

Henry's off to New York after the WC. How are NYC's army of 'proud irishmen' going to react to him now?

He'll probably know that those "Irish" New Yorkers will have never watched football in their lives, never mind actually visited Ireland.

Yes I know. It has fascinated me for a long time no as to why there are so many plastic-paddies out there, so many obsessed with the Irish and claiming to be Irish themselves. I know someone, he's English, was born in England, has English parents and Grandparents, yet he has an Irish name so he supports them and isn't bothered about England, he's a dickhead to be honest. Really pisses me off this, "I'm Irish, me" persona people like to give themselves.

Yes I know. It has fascinated me for a long time no as to why there are so many plastic-paddies out there, so many obsessed with the Irish and claiming to be Irish themselves. I know someone, he's English, was born in England, has English parents and Grandparents, yet he has an Irish name so he supports them and isn't bothered about England, he's a dickhead to be honest. Really pisses me off this, "I'm Irish, me" persona people like to give themselves.

It's only so they can dress up in green once a year and get hammered off their faces with a "reason".

Guest Stephen927

Now that this nonsense is out of the way, let's get back to the meat and potatoes of the good ol' Coca Cola Championship.

And then the World Cup next year, WOO HOO!

The French having the luck of the irish doesn't excuse them from being cunts. I absolutely loathe the attitude of the likes of Henry, Gallas and Malouda to the game. I wish nothing on them but every heavy defeat and embarrassment at the finals.

Domenech is also a clueless twat who should be doing better with a vast array of talent at his disposal. Lassana Diarra is one of the best in the world in his position and I hope he will showcase it at the world cup.

Guest Heneage

Sláinte, you c***s.

f*** off tbh

YOU AREN'T EVEN FROM THE REPUBLIC?!  :lol:

Poor, hardly surprising from you mind. I guess theres a Sunderland joke coming next.

Not at all, but you are going on like you were born and raised  there and you bleed ROI, when you openly admitted 'well me and all my friends just support them instead.'

At least we won't be inundated with tripe like 'Cape Town has been painted Green' next Summer. Plus anything that keeps Tony Cascarino off my telly can only be a good thing.

10 Champions League players in the French team, we had a Scunthorpe and Coventry players on our bench :lol: An absolutely outstanding performance from the lads tonight, couldnt be more proud of them despite the result.

I'll admit, I'll cheer against England in football.

Wouldn't find me in a thread on here moments after they lost a massive game gloating and calling the whole country cunts though.

Guess every country has their fair share of complete wankers though.