Ireland Internationals

Decky

Christ, there was so much space for fatty Dunne to score there.

Shocking defending for the Bulgaria goal though!

Aye Kilbane, same cunt scored the OG that gave them a point at Croke Park.

Open question to ROI fans, what's your thoughts on naturalizing players , like Lawerence, Folan etc?

Dunno if 'naturalizing' is the right term for it, but I don't see a problem with it. If your family is Irish, you're Irish. That's my opinion anyway...

Guest Heneage

Northern Ireland are playing some Northern Ireland league players against Italy tonight :lol:

Jonny Evans brother is playing for us tonight as well.

Cory aye? Seems decent. We should destroy this NI team no offense.

Guest Heneage

Gattusso showing how long he's been out  we need more control in the middle with bit of urgency up top.

Guest Stephen927

Heneage says (20:10):

Rossi has been his usual average self

Heneage says (20:11):

Thank you

Made me look a twat

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Bit pointless seeing as our confederations cup squad is picked.

Mind you Foggia has tore them a new bum hole.

Guest cfhpantera27

Such a stupid time of the year for a friendly, tho nice to see the young ones and Irish League part-timers gettin a chance to pull on the jersey, Damien Johnson had a good game at RB, 3 good goals from the Italians..

Healy looks like he's given up the will to live since joining the mackems  :cheesy:

Can someone who saw the ROI match please tell me what Glenn Whelan contributes? He offers damn sweet fuck all protection to the back four and gives the ball away nearly all the time.   

Such a stupid time of the year for a friendly, tho nice to see the young ones and Irish League part-timers gettin a chance to pull on the jersey, Damien Johnson had a good game at RB, 3 good goals from the Italians..

Healy looks like he's given up the will to live since joining the mackems  :cheesy:

Isn't it mid-season for the RO Irish league? I'm assuming some of the Northern Irish internationals play in said league? I don't really know tbh, but if thats the case then the timing of this international isn't so terrible.

Can someone who saw the ROI match please tell me what Glenn Whelan contributes?    

He offered damn sweet f*** all protection to the back four and gave the ball away nearly all the time.

Meh tbh, I never expected Bulgaria to win, but once again we were the better team despite Berbatov, M. Petrov (finished imo) and Bojinov all having bad games.. Atmosphere at the ground was decent too..

Little Damien had 35 year old Radostin Kishishev against him and hardly troubled him. Kishishev even got the motm award..

• 2 months later...
Guest GAMMELL

Big game for us tonight, we owe this Cyprus shower a beating after they thumped us back in 2006.

Think it has draw written all over it mind, Trap will play it cautious, sit back & will probably be happy with a point.

What I'd do to have Stephen Ireland in the centre of the park tonight... goes without saying really...

COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN!!!

We're against Poland tonight (NI), if we win we go top of the group, though unfortunately I somehow doubt tonight is going to be about the footy. NI fans have been warned not to travel due to the expected violence. People running around with knifes and all sorts.

We're against Poland tonight (NI), if we win we go top of the group, though unfortunately I somehow doubt tonight is going to be about the footy. NI fans have been warned not to travel due to the expected violence. People running around with knifes and all sorts.

The Poles are crazy man, its like being thrown back to the 80's and early 90's matchday experience in England with the hoolies running riot everywhere.

It's almost guaranteed after the shite in Belfast last time. Will be very dodgy for those that do travel...