Alan Shearer contract latest: long gone

Shearergol

Why is it one thing after another with this club. Jesus Christ.

You were sucking ashleys man tits the other day, now do you see the monster he is.

And to think you were taking his milk.

Wtf!? Fuck off man, I said that Keegan is partly to blame for where we are now for leaving us (but lets not go into that again).

If that's "sucking ashleys man tits" then back it up with some quotes. O0

Why do people take this shit seriously?  These are the same idiots who claimed we'd go into administration if we lost against Chelsea, did that happen?  The only news this lot of horrible cunts ever get right is news they create themselves, I hope everyone involved with them dies a slow and painful death.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

HE Cn FUCKIN G SELL IT FOR 1P OR 1MILL P, IT'S STILL 1P AT THE END OF TEH DAY

hhe still a fat cunt no matter what me happen.

Why do people take this s*** seriously?  These are the same idiots who claimed we'd go into administration if we lost against Chelsea, did that happen?  The only news this lot of horrible c***s ever get right is news they create themselves, I hope everyone involved with them dies a slow and painful death.

Lets hope so, on all accounts.

Why do people take this s*** seriously?  These are the same idiots who claimed we'd go into administration if we lost against Chelsea, did that happen?  The only news this lot of horrible c***s ever get right is news they create themselves, I hope everyone involved with them dies a slow and painful death.

Im sure most was saying exactly this when there was CONSTANT reports that Keegan and the guys above him didn't get on and we passed it off as typical media shit.

Until the situation erupted and they were completely proved right.

Wage demands? Has to be bullshit and probably put out by Ashley/Lambias to colour Shearer's position. Shearer doesn't need a big money wage to manage this club. It's a pretty blatant attempt to shift the blame, should Alan walkaway.

Right again BG - this soap opera is far from finished, and I do not believe the club stands any chance of progress until all the chancers and wide boys running it are gone ; sadly, that could take time, and unless something is sorted out quickly any chance of promotion next season will be gone.

I know I'm a bit pissed but I'm sure the amount Dalgleish spent keeps fluctuating.

On a separate note, is it really too much to expect an official update/ reassurance from the club by now?

Can't see how, like.

Just add up what was spent on players during his time as manager and deduct the amount that came in from selling players during his time as manager. I've done it before (it's in my sig) but I just checked it again. £7.65m.

Do you think he spent more, or less than that?

7 649 999.99p

I'm sure that difference would be important to Fat Ash.

Big difference really,  7649999.99p = £76499.9999

I thought it was 1p, like.

Nah, a 1p difference would be either £7649999.99 or 764999999p

Nah,

£7,650,000.00
£7,649,999.99

=

1p

What's the difference between:

7 649 999.99

I know I'm a bit pissed but I'm sure the amount Dalgleish spent keeps fluctuating.

On a separate note, is it really too much to expect an official update/ reassurance from the club by now?

Can't see how, like.

Just add up what was spent on players during his time as manager and deduct the amount that came in from selling players during his time as manager. I've done it before (it's in my sig) but I just checked it again. £7.65m.

7 649 999.99p

Nah,

£7,650,000.00
£7,649,999.99

=

1p

7 649 999.99

Nothing.  There is a big difference when it has a pound in front to when it has a pence at the end though.

It's taken from this article in the business section of the times http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article6396030.ece so i can't see it being made up. Maybe the quit bit by Shearer is but frankly I doubt it.

It's taken from this article in the business section of the times http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article6396030.ece so i can't see it being made up. Maybe the quit bit by Shearer is but frankly I doubt it.

Ah, my standard response to the NOW might have been a bit hasty then.  :aww:

What happens if Shearer doesnt stay on, will there be mass demonstrations again? The cockney mafia banner up again, and ppl standing outside the stadiup with Boycoutt banners.

Can't see how, like.

7 649 999.99p

Nah,

£7,650,000.00
£7,649,999.99

=

1p

7 649 999.99

Nothing.  There is a big difference when it has a pound in front to when it has a pence at the end though.

Thank you.

What happens if Shearer doesnt stay on, will there be mass demonstrations again? The cockney mafia banner up again, and ppl standing outside the stadiup with Boycoutt banners.

Cant see it. I just think people will stay in their beds all day everyday fighting back tears.....

Surely Shearer's decision now rest solely on who buys the club and what terms they can offer him.  If someone buys the club that is, I foresee a long period in limbo with no manager, no funds and no direction.

Can't see how, like.

7 649 999.99p

Nah,

£7,650,000.00
£7,649,999.99

=

1p

7 649 999.99

Thank you.

For giving you a different answer to a different question.  You're welcome I guess.

Wasn't there something earlier in the season about a consortium headed by the Shep to take over and bring in Shearer? This was before Al took over for the last 8 games.

Perhaps this is the same bunch back again and hopefully they still want the same man in charge.

Can't see how, like.

7 649 999.99p

Nah,

£7,650,000.00
£7,649,999.99

=

1p

7 649 999.99

Thank you.

For giving you a different answer to a different question.  You're welcome I guess.

Don't mention it.

I hope the OP takes note.

Surely Shearer's decision now rest solely on who buys the club and what terms they can offer him.  If someone buys the club that is, I foresee a long period in limbo with no manager, no funds and no direction.

If someone, or group, takes over the club I'd expect them to have their own ideas of who should be manager if they're planning on showing ambition (ie...putting some cash into it)

If it was me who was rich enough to take over the club and throw millions at it I probably wouldn't be automatically appointing Shearer.