Shearer, Llambias and Dowie press conference

Skirge

Llambias saying Kinnear will return as manager in the summer

He did not say that.

Yah he did

No he didn't. All he said was that he wouldn't be returning this season and wished him all the best for his recovery at no point did he say Kinnear would certainly be coming back.

No he did not

Yes he did.

He said he would´t come back this season. Though I can agree that it pretty much felt as he will be back. Bloody hope he is not

Guest Brazilianbob

So the first thing Llambias does is undermine Shearers authority by letting the world know that Kinnear will be manager next season ,which means Shearer will not.  The players are really going to pull out all the stops for Shearer now.  Stupid stupid man!

So the first thing Llambias does is undermine Shearers authority by letting the world know that Kinnear will be manager next season ,which means Shearer will not.  The players are really going to pull out all the stops for Shearer now.  Stupid stupid man!

HE DID NOT SAY THAT FFS!!!!

the club do have a way of fucking things up. dont see the point of walking on egg shells around kinnear, him being manager next season should be unthinkable. just give shearer a proper contract

Yes he did! He said they look forward to welcoming him back as manager next season.

At least that's what I think I (and others) heard.

He didn't say that on my live feed on nufc.co.uk

Yes he did! He said they look forward to welcoming him back as manager next season.

Pretty sure he said back as manager mate

Which I'm watching.

They have to be careful how they treat Kinnear at this point, but it's clear from the way Shearer is avoiding the question that he won't write off staying for good.

If he does well then there's no way he will be booted out for Kinnear to return. I just can't see it happening.

The club have made some weird decisions but that would be criminal.

They have to be careful how they treat Kinnear at this point, but it's clear from the way Shearer is avoiding the question that he won't write off staying for good.

If he does well then there's no way he will be booted out for Kinnear to return. I just can't see it happening.

The club have made some weird decisions but that would be criminal.

The club have already made plenty of criminal decisions, seeing Shearer off and bringing Kinnear back would be exactly at their intelligence level.