Shearer, Llambias and Dowie press conference

Skirge

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

How immense will it be if he keeps us up and stays on?

I don't even want to let myself imagine it, but I can't help it!

Those emotions all in one go was all I could do..

:lol:

What question was he asked where he paused for a while and then said "No."?

Looked like he wasn't giving anything away about staying beyond this season. I think he just wants to focus on these crucial 8 games and then sit down with the club and see what the story is...

Was funny to see him take the piss out of  :dowie:!  :lol:

Thought the big man spoke very well and 'giving it a right good go' bodes well for the next few weeks. We just have to hope that Al and Dowie get it across to the players. :thup:

I also believe he'll stay on beyond the 8 games - hopefully regardless of what happens. You could see it in his eyes, even if he refused to answer the question

Howay the Lads!  :coolsmiley:

Feel even better about our chances now I have heard Shearer and Dowie speak then.

Al seems like he already knows some of the pitfalls and challenges he will face, was very good when he stressed listening to Dowie and wanting to be told when he goes wrong. Sounds like he won't be very Souness-like after all!

What question was he asked where he paused for a while and then said "No."?

"Would you have joined any other club at this stage of the season as manager?" or something like that.

It was "would you have done this for any other club".