Stoke City Rugby Club - Newcastle United 5;30 Live on Setanta 11th April 2009.

Guest Heneage

Not confident - the corresponding home fixture Collocini, our 10 million pound defender, got beaten up and outfoxed by thier 10 bob strikforce.

true, but while they aren't top players, Ricardo Fuller and james Beattie would have done far better for us than Ameobi and Viduka.

Maybe they were too pricey for Mike ?

Well thankfully I'm going to be on a train for most of the game. Don't think I could bear to watch it.  :no: I only hope to fuck we actually turn up and don't roll over and die without any sign of a fight. :undecided:

Guest The Libertine

Not confident - the corresponding home fixture Collocini, our 10 million pound defender, got beaten up and outfoxed by thier 10 bob strikforce.

true, but while they aren't top players, Ricardo Fuller and james Beattie would have done far better for us than Ameobi and Viduka.

http://www.rockingham.k12.va.us/sound_sorting/initial_consonants/y/images/yawn.jpg

http://www.rockingham.k12.va.us/sound_sorting/initial_consonants/y/images/yawn.jpg

whats the matter. Are you happy with Ameobi and Viduka ?

i was actually pleased to see you'd posted in this thread about how vital this game is. its nice to see you talking about football, and then you have to spoil it with this shit, is it any wonder you're a bit of a joke on here? get out of this thread with your trolling horse shit, we're supporting the team in here, not the owner.

i was actually pleased to see you'd posted in this thread about how vital this game is. its nice to see you talking about football, and then you have to spoil it with this shit, is it any wonder you're a bit of a joke on here? get out of this thread with your trolling horse shit, we're supporting the team in here, not the owner.

a joke for being one of only a few people to see through Ashley ? haha, get over it man. The jokes are those who were too blind to see much earlier, when it was as obvious as the nose on your face.

A comment about Ashley and his policies, is currently very, very relevant. Just because it doesn't suit you doesn't make it irrelevant. The post was about Stokes strikers, and I pointed out that for a minimum outlay, we could have bought one of these guys to fill a gaping hole in the team, a situation whereby even if he had stuck in 1 goal at the right time, could mean the difference between staying up or going down.

I think you should reserve these sort of comments for those who disagree with everything I say, just because its me. Like Liberine for instance. What was the reason for his post BTW ?

i was actually pleased to see you'd posted in this thread about how vital this game is. its nice to see you talking about football, and then you have to spoil it with this s***, is it any wonder you're a bit of a joke on here? get out of this thread with your trolling horse s***, we're supporting the team in here, not the owner.

:snod:

i was actually pleased to see you'd posted in this thread about how vital this game is. its nice to see you talking about football, and then you have to spoil it with this s***, is it any wonder you're a bit of a joke on here? get out of this thread with your trolling horse s***, we're supporting the team in here, not the owner.

a joke for being one of only a few people to see through Ashley ? haha, get over it man. The jokes are those who were too blind to see much earlier, when it was as obvious as the nose on your face.

A comment about Ashley and his policies, is currently very, very relevant. Just because it doesn't suit you doesn't make it irrelevant. The post was about Stokes strikers, and I pointed out that for a minimum outlay, we could have bought one of these guys to fill a gaping hole in the team, a situation whereby even if he had stuck in 1 goal at the right time, could mean the difference between staying up or going down.

You don't need to post it in every fucking thread though do you?

Im really looking forward to this, the atmosphere is going to be the best of the season at the brit i think.

Im also a lot more confident for Newcastles chances than you lot seem to be!

Stoke fans are saying they would be more than happy with a point (understandable in there position) hopefully stokes players are thinking the same and Newcastle have the greater desire to win!

You don't need to post it in every fucking thread though do you?

I don't. In fact, I'd wager there are far less posts by me criticising Ashley than there ever were criticisng Shepherd.

I just made a comment. Nothing more. Did it invite Libertines response ? No, it didn't.

Anyway. Big game. Lets hope our strikers stick more in than Stoke's do, although we are in this position in the first place by dropping too many points at home to lower teams around us, including at home to Stoke.

someone tell

I think you should reserve these sort of comments for those who disagree with everything I say, just because its me. Like Liberine for instance. What was the reason for his post BTW ?

we've got a game today, mate. :thup:

Well said. NE5, kindly shut the fuck up about the board for 5 seconds.

Damn this late kick-off, another 3 hours to wait, I want it over and done with, my stress is building..

Damn this late kick-off, another 3 hours to wait, I want it over and done with, my stress is building..

ah, laddie........don't tell me what to post eh

....OH DEAR.

....OH DEAR.

:coolsmiley: