Stoke City Rugby Club - Newcastle United 5;30 Live on Setanta 11th April 2009.

Guest Heneage

looking forward to hearing where oba is like.

I'm just happy he's not in the squad.

Why?

'cause he's been shite lately, and it's about time we try something else. Though Shola wouldn't have been my first option as something else, naturally.

if shearer has ditched martins for personal reasons then hes lookin like souness mk II haha hope not but even from the bench we need martins theres is no pace in that side today. hope ameobi has a blinder or summit!

Guest Heneage

Why?

'cause he's been s**** lately, and it's about time we try something else. Though Shola wouldn't have been my first option as something else, naturally.

[/quote

But surely just on the bench would be a good idea?

Why?

'cause he's been shite lately, and it's about time we try something else. Though Shola wouldn't have been my first option as something else, naturally.

So you would drop him from the whole squad?

Guest firetotheworks

Well, this answers the 'What will it be the thing that makes you go WTF?' question.

Insane line-up. Shearer or not.

we need to try something different

Ameobi is not different.

Well, this answers the 'What will it be the thing that makes you go WTF?' question.

Insane line-up. Shearer or not.

we need to try something different

Yes but not by dropping the only pace left in the team

Guest neesy111

if shearer has ditched martins for personal reasons then hes lookin like souness mk II haha hope not but even from the bench we need martins theres is no pace in that side today. hope ameobi has a blinder or summit!

if any1 deserve's to be benched it's that wanker owen

Why?

Yeah, if Shola doesn't work, toss in Carroll or Ranger. Much rather see what they can do than Martins, as I know what Martins can do. Be egoistic and waste chances.

First question in his post-match will surely be Where is Oba Martins?

unless we win.

My heart sank when i saw the line-up. But you never know, maybe alan has a trick or 2 under his sleeve.

come on lads!!

We'll offer NOTHING going forward with Duff, Nolan, Ameobi and Owen...

Why is Jonas on the bench?

cos he's shite, can't cross, pass or shoot

Yet he has far more assists then Duff..

Guest icemanblue

Why?

Yeah, if Shola doesn't work, toss in Carroll or Ranger. Much rather see what they can do than Martins, as I know what Martins can do. Be egoistic and waste chances.

Wow.

Mad lineup that, feck.  Then again, the normal 4-4-2 has not worked very well and we need to try something I guess.

A brave choice all things considered and at least he has the balls to drop Colo as well.

I can see Ranger coming on in this one..  I might have a quick bet on him scoring!!

I understand him dropping Colo, but Jonas dropped and christ almighty Shola starting?

Shola seriously has to be putting in some great training performance because its not possible that even Shearer believes in him.

Why?

Wow.

The man-love for Martins on this forum is sickening. He doesn't deliver on the pitch, he goes for glory every single time, the only reason people seem to love him is that eccentric and different.

P.S Martins must have got a knock, how you could not have him on the bench with wasters like Smith keeping it warm would be mad.

I hope this is not one of Shearers first big mistakes!!  He said he would make a few, hope its not today.

Why?

If Shola doesn't work?  Let me get this straight, Martins would obviously just miss chances, but Shola might work? :lol: