Feel The Hate

Thespence

I dont do facebook, whats the link all about then?

The groups own description is "For all those people who want to see that arrogant w***** send the geordies down!

INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!"

Topics being covered:

Why we hate Shearer

There are side splitting gags like the timeless classic:

Miss Fritzl's Diary

Wednesday - Stayed in got f***ed by daddy.

Thursday- Stayed in Dad f***ed me doggy style

Friday - Stayed in again Dad f***ed me in the ass

Saturday - Went out to watch Newcastle, should of f***ing stayed in!!

And pictures like

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2729/189/110/517915294/n517915294_2860839_6283762.jpg

They're all sad cunts like, can't help but laugh at their bitterness. Been in our shadows for so long that I can't blame them, during NUFC's worst phase for a while and their best they are still 3 points ahead of us.

I dont do facebook, whats the link all about then?

And pictures like

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2729/189/110/517915294/n517915294_2860839_6283762.jpg

Shame they missed this out.  :sadnod:

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3778/41570342asempics416.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1862/aee4fc1dcf390c68f4b8d60.jpg

:lol:

Oh dear, sad people.

I wonder why so many people hate us...

You hear the same old cliches. Deluded, always expect top 4, only got crowds of 150 before Keegan, think we're the best fans in the world, think we're one of the biggest clubs in the world, blah blah blah. I don't know where people get this bullshit.

Guest Heneage

One of the photo's has us down as laughing stocks. But its not us with the second worst points tally of a Premier League side, that belongs to Sundeeerland.

One of the photo's has us down as laughing stocks. But its not us with the second worst points tally of a Premier League side, that belongs to Sundeeerland.

or the thrid.

SAFC previous 2 time winners of worst team in Premier Legaue history. Only they could beat there own level of shitness fucking shame Derby wrecked the streak.

Guest firetotheworks

Its time to bring out my favourite stat of all time:

Sunderland Premier League Goals: 278

Alan Shearer Premier League Goals: 260

Its not as good as what it was, but its still piss funny.

:lol:

Oh dear, sad people.

I wonder why so many people hate us...

You hear the same old cliches. Deluded, always expect top 4, only got crowds of 150 before Keegan, think we're the best fans in the world, think we're one of the biggest clubs in the world, blah blah blah. I don't know where people get this bullshit.

True. I just cant stand the way people tear us apart just because we protest against the disgusting mismanagement of our club! Its a fucking joke.

I really am very surprised that a lot of the public dont take the piss out of Sunderland and just generally hate them! They spend the majority of their time hating us, and their a shit club. The only records they can break are their own for being so shit!!  :lol: Could you imagine if that was us? 'kin hell, man!

I really am very surprised that a lot of the public dont take the piss out of Sunderland and just generally hate them! They spend the majority of their time hating us, and their a s*** club. The only records they can break are their own for being so s***!!  :lol: Could you imagine if that was us? 'kin hell, man!

You got to know someone/a place/football club before you can rip into it. Most people who support Sunderland have Newcastle as there Facebook network, when your on holiday you always hear the cunts explaining that they are not Geordies because not many outside of the North East of England know that scum from sunderland are also known as mackems.

Guest elbee909

Funny how so many of the Newcastle haters are registered as from Newcastle - I guess Sunderland doesn't have a region defined in Facebook.

Guest Heneage

Funny how so many of the Newcastle haters are registered as from Newcastle - I guess Sunderland doesn't have a region defined in Facebook.

Read yesterdays Express, it says Cisse might stop partying now all the NEWCASTLE players are banned, states how he's regular in our parts. They go on about how Cisse is a Mackem, but he's always over here.

Read yesterdays Express, it says Cisse might stop partying now all the NEWCASTLE players are banned, states how he's regular in our parts. They go on about how Cisse is a Mackem, but he's always over here.

Is it true that Sunderland doesn't even have a cinema?

There is one in Boldon i think, though thats more a part of washington than sunderland...

Bad Karma tbh.

When you hate something or somebody so irrationally it'll come back to haunt you.

Just think how shite they will feel when we stay up and they go down in our place. It will happen.  :thup:

Nah they have one. Pretty new as well.