Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United | Sun 19th Apr - White Hart Lane @ 1:30pm

Kaizero

Nile loses out to that fat lazy moneY grabbing Oz c***, a fkn disgrace!!

:lol:

Come off it man.

Oh come on man he is a fkn waste of space, gets on will pull up injured, he has been utter shit for us, waste of a wage, time to blood the young talent Viduka is done, even Geremi has more movement that that fat cunt.

He was one of the main reasons we stayed up towards the end of last season though.

Got a good feeling about this, as long as we don't fuck up in first 10 min, we will win it. Plenty of options on the bench as well. still think 2-0 to the TOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

LETS FUCKING HAVE THESE YID BASTARDS !!!!

Okay cannot argue the Shola point fair enough on that 1, still fkn hate Viduka though.

His brilliance contributed to our winner last time around.

That is literally the only thing he has produced the entire season.

but that's his brilliance man.. fuck that

Shearer still maintaining Kinnear is coming back.

what else can he say?

Just on about the professionalism he's tried to bring in, with strict timekeeping etc. Thinks it's already having a big effect.

Okay cannot argue the Shola point fair enough on that 1, still fkn hate Viduka though.

His brilliance contributed to our winner last time around.

That is literally the only thing he has produced the entire season.

Because he has hardly played.

Being a fat, injury prone waste of wages doesn't mean he doesn't have that touch of class. Ranger has done well for a 17 year old. I know which one I would be taking the risk on.

what else can he say?

Just on about the professionalism he's tried to bring in, with strict timekeeping etc. Thinks it's already having a big effect.

:)

i asked what else can he say about kinnear?

i watched the interview, usual stuff really.

what else can he say?

The thing is he's sat there saying he's not going to be disrespectful because it is Kinnear's job, then he turns around and says 'I've made things more professional'.

Rob Lee stating what everyone but NE5 seems to realise, this club's been in decline far longer than the two years under Mike Ashley.

what else can he say?

:)

i asked what else can he say about kinnear?

i watched the interview, usual stuff really.

:lol:

Sorry, totally misread your post.

I love this 8 game thing, JK is the manager you cannot sack an employee thats off on the sick, they cannot say anything else right now 8 game s and 8 game sonly until JK takes a different role he is offered once he is back.

what else can he say?

The thing is he's sat there saying he's not going to be disrespectful because it is Kinnear's job, then he turns around and says 'I've made things more professional'.

Aye. :laugh:

'No offence to Joe, but it was a pile of wank when I came in like'