Joey Barton

JJ7

Guest Roger Kint

I agree Jamie87, really let down by that.

Aye cos Shearer never got fouled relentlessly.......

Didnt watch MOTD but Shearer is oldschool, he made a career from getting twatted(and gave it back naturally)

Don't remember him ever getting continually twatted on that scale in any match.

Never said he did, just pointing out he usually dusted himself off and went on with his job forthe most part

You implied he got what Barton did today on a regular basis. Shearer would have lost his cool if he'd been getting that.

And you dont think defenders give sly knocks which go totally unnoticed all game? Give over, i implied none of the sort but lets not let your version of what i thought change owt. All i said was Shearer knows how it is.

Didnt watch MOTD but Shearer is oldschool, he made a career from getting twatted(and gave it back naturally)

Never said he did, just pointing out he usually dusted himself off and went on with his job forthe most part

You implied he got what Barton did today on a regular basis. Shearer would have lost his cool if he'd been getting that.

And you dont think defenders give sly knocks which go totally unnoticed all game? Give over, i implied none of the sort but lets not let your version of what i thought change owt. All i said was Shearer knows how it is.

He clearly doesn't.

Guest Roger Kint

Roger you are being a kint or something like that.

Are you being deliberately insulting? Leaving aside how old that joke is i was just saying how Shearer could have seen it. Sorry if you just want to be abusive.

Guest Roger Kint

He clearly doesn't.

Read his mind did you?

Guest Roger Kint

I can't believe any Newcastle supporter could make excuses for that s*** today :facepalm:

Nobody is, you sure you can read?

He clearly doesn't.

Read his mind did you?

If he thinks that deliberately trying to injure an opponent with 7 or 8 meditated assaults on a player is part and parcel of the game and on top of that thinks it's funny then he has no idea what he's talking about and is a cunt.

Guest Roger Kint

He clearly doesn't.

Read his mind did you?

If he thinks that deliberately trying to injure an opponent with 7 or 8 meditated assaults on a player is part and parcel of the game and on top of that thinks it's funny then he has no idea what he's talking about and is a c***.

Ah ok, read everyones mind then

He clearly doesn't.

Read his mind did you?

If he thinks that deliberately trying to injure an opponent with 7 or 8 meditated assaults on a player is part and parcel of the game and on top of that thinks it's funny then he has no idea what he's talking about and is a c***.

Glad you've accepted defeat on this.

I can't believe any Newcastle supporter could make excuses for that s*** today :facepalm:

Quite well and it's fucking pathetic some (thankfully the vast minority of it).

Guest Roger Kint

Quite well and it's f***ing pathetic some (thankfully the vast minority of it).

Humour us with the details?

He clearly doesn't.

Read his mind did you?

Glad you've accepted defeat on this.

can see both sides here like, shearer put up with it week in/out and it is something for players to get on with and fans to whinge over.

Read your own posts.

Guest Roger Kint

Read your own posts.

I have, any chance you can try again?

Guest Roger Kint

Not at all, glad you have chosen the proforma answer when somebody says something you cant prove

Already stated my reasons. You didn't like it so you went on about reading minds. Not my problem.

No you stated 'he clearly doesnt' implying you know whats in Shearers mind. Do keep up

Not at all, glad you have chosen the proforma answer when somebody says something you cant prove

Already stated my reasons. You didn't like it so you went on about reading minds. Not my problem.

No you stated 'he clearly doesnt' implying you know whats in Shearers mind. Do keep up

After you said "Shearer knows" implying you know what's in Shearers mind. Keep stirring though if you want, it's quite boring.