Joey Barton

JJ7

Guest Roger Kint

I agree you are boring, my comment Shearer knows how football is with regards to knocks is hardly the same but meh if you're bored of talking shit dont let me drag you back here. TRell you what i will ignore your next post, go on pretend you have won mate and have the last word....

Guest Roger Kint

It is. But he knows best :)

Never met Best thanks, any further forward on your claim or we going to declare you worthless too?

Never met Best thanks, any further forward on your claim or we going to declare you worthless too?

You have me tbf. Defending your own team when they have been brutalized to shit is tantamount to "pc gone mad" so let's defend everyone against us to look ludicrously impartial.

Good work :thup: I now realize there is no such thing as sticking up for you own, just make excuses for everyone in the wrong and we all play happily ever after :)

Joey Barton may well be a c***, but he's our c***. He's wearing black and white and if he's getting kicked all over the park without reacting then I'm going to back him up. 

should hughton whinge about it though ?

Joey Barton may well be a c***, but he's our c***. He's wearing black and white and if he's getting kicked all over the park without reacting then I'm going to back him up. 

Nope. Making a issue of it is the worst thing he could do.

Nope. Making a issue of it is the worst thing he could do.

Imagine Joe Kinnear handling the situation :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

You have me tbf. Defending your own team when they have been brutalized to s*** is tantamount to "pc gone mad" so let's defend everyone against us to look ludicrously impartial.

Good work :thup: I now realize there is no such thing as sticking up for you own, just make excuses for everyone in the wrong and we all play happily ever after :)

Thats a one big pile of shit, why dont you just point ut this mythical post where i do as you accused?. If only you read what i posted instead of imagining something else we could have saved two pages of utter tripe.  :undecided:

Thumbs up for Barton today, no doubt the media will pick up on Barton speaking with Mick at the end. He handled yesterday really well. Fuck he's going to get battered against Stoke isn't he?

He has had a good start to the season lets hope it continues.

I didn't think that the 'pundits' did treat it a bit lightly to be honest and the managers handled it as expected. No point moaning about it from Chris.

The tactic didn't work for Mick today and so easily could have backfired with a sending off.

Guest The Enforcer

28 today, which means he's now officially in his prime, it's scientifically proven that he's going to be even better against Blackpool now.  :frantic:

Don't know about you, but I'm having a celebratory breakfast pint.

He's getting booked purely because he's called Joey Barton. Had he come out wearing a different shirt with a different name and number on the back and played exactly the same he wouldn't have 3 bookings to his name now. It fucking stinks tbh. :hmm:

I think we should take up issue with the FA about this, its clearly happening, no one can deny it. Surely its against some kind of regulation.

Is there an opportunity for CH to approach the match officials and speak to them about players targeting Barton? Or will this just backfire?

In our 11 a side league there is one player that is a dirty c*nt and our captain has a quiet word with the ref before the game and it seems to work. No whingeing, just "can you have an eye on #7 - he gets a little aggressive".