Poll: Geremi under-used?

TRon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Every single one of our players has at least one outstanding ability - they all get better and better the less they play.

First it was Smith and now Geremi. Barton I can kind of understand but come on.

:thup:

Absolutely spot on.

If you'd said a fortnight ago we needed Smith or Geremi back.................

Guest Albert Square

It is obvious Owen isnt going to be dropped, so right now we have to think about who will compliment him as we are relying on him for the goals here. Geremi has always worked well with Owen, assisting quite a few of his goals, so for that I would certainly play him. Say we start Jonas, Barton and Guthrie, then stick Geremi on the right. If we are playing 433 though then I wouldnt play him.

Every single one of our players has at least one outstanding ability - they all get better and better the less they play.

:thup:

Absolutely spot on.

If you'd said a fortnight ago we needed Smith or Geremi back.................

It might have been suggested more than a fortnight ago to be fair.

Is this a pisstake? The bloke can barely jog.

As opposed to who ...?

The oldest person on the planet of the oldest people in the oldest universe in the oldest multiverse...in the eye of god.

As opposed to who ...?

The oldest person on the planet of the oldest people in the oldest universe in the oldest multiverse...in the eye of god.

no idea then?

Guest Albert Square

As opposed to who ...?

Guthrie  Barton    Jonas

Owen

Viduka      Martins

?

As opposed to who ...?

Guthrie   Barton    Jonas

Owen

Viduka      Martins

?

Not bad but I wouldn't want either Guthrie or Jonas to be responsible for the supply lines in a 4-3-3.

As opposed to who ...?

Guthrie   Barton    Jonas

Owen

Viduka      Martins

?

Not bad but I wouldn't want either Guthrie or Jonas to be responsible for the supply lines in a 4-3-3.

I wouldn't want Geremi to be responsible for any sort of physically taxing activity period.

For pete's sake, we're talking about him like he's Beckham. His distribution's not even that good, I'd be surprised if it was any better than Guthrie's at this point.

for the record, I've been advocating that we play Geremi ahead of Butt since last summer to be honest. Barton is our best central midfielder and most including myself have had that opinion since we signed him, regardless of form.

As for Smith, well that's just how shocking Nolan and Butt have performed

Over-used. Period. You can't afford to carry anyone who has lost their legs. Especially in a team that is struggling and a midfield with no pace.

He may be a better passer (sometimes - he has played some awful shite as well) but our midfield gets over run more when he is there. He makes Nolan look like Usain Bolt.

Over-used. Period. You can't afford to carry anyone who has lost their legs. Especially in a team that is struggling and a midfield with no pace.

He may be a better passer (sometimes - he has played some awful s**** as well) but our midfield gets over run more when he is there. He makes Nolan look like Usain Bolt.

Didn't Geremi start every game we won last season bar 1 or 2