Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 03/05/09 - post match reaction from page 17

Dave

Our support is absolutely dominating the Scousers.

Just like their players, Liverpool fans only turn up and put a shift in if they're playing Man U or Real Madrid.  Which is why they can win the Champions League but not be the Champions of the League.

very good start for us, i still refuse to hope we can get anything here though

yes, probably very good game with no points for us.

Well exactly, the problem we find ourselves in is that we can put in a really good performance against man U and (for the first half) Arsenal and still come away with fuck all, then go put in a mediocre shift against fucking Hull.  I'd prefer it if we kept our disinterested and lackluster performances for the top 4 or 6 and played with a rocket up our arse against the rest of the league instead of the other way around.

But hopefully even if we come away with nowt from this we can keep this form up for the rest of the game and into the remainign fixtures.

Infuriatingly true.

Guest Stephen927

Duff's first mistake at left back for that Kuyt chance, caught inbetween two players without really marking either.

Some positive play so far, Gerrard is looking dangerous.

Guest neesy111

very good start for us, i still refuse to hope we can get anything here though

yes, probably very good game with no points for us.

Well exactly, the problem we find ourselves in is that we can put in a really good performance against man U and (for the first half) Arsenal and still come away with fuck all, then go put in a mediocre shift against fucking Hull.  I'd prefer it if we kept our disinterested and lackluster performances for the top 4 or 6 and played with a rocket up our arse against the rest of the league instead of the other way around.

But hopefully even if we come away with nowt from this we can keep this form up for the rest of the game and into the remainign fixtures.

Infuriatingly true.

this is newcastle we're talking about

The pass by Barton was just not something we have seen from Newcastle ever this season. It was great.

Lovens pace was very useful to get on the ball also.

Good chance.