The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

Andy Gray talking utter shit about the 'offside'. When it's his mates like Stevie G it's all about giving the attacker the benefit of any doubt.

Daft cunt.

He's a wanker.  If you think they are offside you give it, if they aren't you don't.  No benefit of any doubt required.

The best one was when someone (Bolton I think) had marked him out of a game with a man-marker shadowing him all over the pitch and he said it was bad for football because 'we want to see Stevie influencing games'. I shit you not. 

i remember that.  :lol: almost as bad was jamie redknapp telling us that "benitez has brainwashed the country" into thinking gerrard is best when played out wide.  :idiot2:

Guest toonlass

Daniel Cousin has always been a moody, hot-headed twat. He was famed for it at Rangers.

Mick McCarthy should never be allowed to talk. Worst voice ever.

Yeah, I agree. Another positive if we go down means his voice won't be on The Championship every Sunday morning.

Guest neesy111

Milner's crossing is better than that of any of our own players.

aye, but that's like saying you can polish a shit

Cousin and Geovanni having a lover's tiff, good.

What happened? Missed it.

Geovanni shot across goal when Cousin wanted the ball squared, they were arguing after that, and Cousin was gesturing about seeing him in the tunnel. They had to be seperated at half-time.

Someone posted about the Cousin challenge earlier on, but it was missed because of the goal not long after, buit the commentators didn't even raise an eyebrow about it. It was two footed and missed the ball, as much as I think Joey's red card was fair surely at very least that challenge deserved to be condemned.

I mentioned it in another thread and maybe I am a bit paranoid but I get the feeling that the media would love it if we went down love it.

Geovanni shot across goal when Cousin wanted the ball squared, they were arguing after that, and Cousin was gesturing about seeing him in the tunnel. They had to be seperated at half-time.

Fucking great news. :thup: :lol:

From Sinbad The Saviour on 606: "I don't think I've ever seen five teams so desperate to be relegated. Only three of them can go down but all five of them seem to have given up already!"

:sadnod:

:snod:

It must have continued into the dressing room, not surprising that Geovanni seems to have been the main instigator in it all, might be the finish for him at Hull now.

Guest neesy111

:snod:

It must have continued into the dressing room, not surprising that Geovanni seems to have been the main instigator in it all, might be the finish for him at Hull now.

could be a decent signing for us tbh, he's better than most of our midfield