The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

Guest helios_centric

Crowd united singing anti-Newcastle songs - hope our players are watching this and making up their minds to shut some peoples' mouths on Sunday.

Crowd united singing anti-Newcastle songs - hope our players are watching this and making up their minds to shut some peoples' mouths on Sunday.

Most of them couldn't give a toss one way or another, that's the trouble.

Guest helios_centric

How right you are. I keep forgetting that quite a few of them have no self-respect or backbone. I can dream.

they would look so stupid if they go down!

Would their bank balances look stupid when they secure lucrative moves elsewhere after we get relegated?

Guest Heneage

Would their bank balances look stupid when they secure lucrative moves elsewhere after we get relegated?

I believe mate he was referring to Sunderland.

actually meant to quote the post about sunderland fans singing songs slagging us  :blush:

How right you are. I keep forgetting that quite a few of them have no self-respect or backbone. I can dream.

I can't remember a squad of Newcastle players I've loathed as much as this one.

actually meant to quote the post about sunderland fans singing songs slagging us  :blush:

I feel no shame. Any chance to have a go at the players.  :knuppel2:

Guest toonlass

Bloody hell, the commentary on 5live is dire. Why the hell do they need to tell us more than 5 times that Sunderland are playing in red and white? FFS  :frantic:

What are Portsmouth singing, like?  'Cheer up Alan Shearer'?

Must be the mackems?

the mackems are so sad I think they'd quite happily accept relegation themselves as long as we went down with them.

Guest helios_centric

Both sets of fans singing 'cheer up Alan Shearer' and 'If you hate Newcastle clap your hands' earlier.