Dave

Sunderland  36 36 -17 

Hull              36 34 -24 

Newcastle   35 31 -19 

Middlesbro  35 31 -26

West Brom  36 31 -29

now lets fucking trash boro.

COME ON!

All we need is to survive this season, a new season with a sensible manager that knows the game (a.k.a. Shearer), and we can rebuild the right way.

If we can beat Boro, I think we'll be safe. Hull are terrible and I can't see them getting another point this season.

Guest Phil K

For chrissakes.

We can't let our Keystone Kop players f*** up on monday.

How many chances are we going to be given ?

We're running out of chances

This one MUST be taken at all costs.

On a lighter note, the music Final Score play at this point when they switch over to BBC1, and recap whats on BBC Sport in the near future, is tremendously funky and dramatic  :thup:

If it's the same tune that's just been on then it's 'Love Is Noise' by The Verve.

On a lighter note, the music Final Score play at this point when they switch over to BBC1, and recap whats on BBC Sport in the near future, is tremendously funky and dramatic  :thup:

If it's the same tune that's just been on then it's 'Love Is Noise' by The Verve.

Nah, it ain't. Though that's a good song like.

Just a generic beat at around half 4 that I found particularly infectious  :lol:

Guest eltsacwen

People talk about us being safe if we beat Boro because Hull looks s**t. To me it seems like people forget about Boro. We need three teams behind us. Most likely it has to be WBA, Hull and Boro. But even if we're 3 points ahead of Boro after the game on Monday Boro can still catch us. They play Villa (h) and West ham (a). A win on Monday will be a huge step towards safety though

People talk about us being safe if we beat Boro because Hull looks s**t. To me it seems like people forget about Boro. We need three teams behind us. Most likely it has to be WBA, Hull and Boro. But even if we're 3 points ahead of Boro after the game on Monday Boro can still catch us. They play Villa (h) and West ham (a). A win on Monday will be a huge step towards safety though

They'd need a minimum of 4 points from their remaining two games IF we got nothing at all from both of ours, we get one point from Fulham or Villa and they'd need to win both of their remaining games!

if we beat them then they really won't be the team to worry about..

We need 6 points that is what it comes down too. Pompey losing today is good thing, their next game is at home to the Mackems and they will be looking to win that. If we beat 'boro and Fulham we could also see the Mackems behind us.

I see 'boro beating Villa and could cause an upset at WH they nearly did in the cup) so I still believe we need 6 points; 4 may not be enough.