The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

What are Portsmouth singing, like?  'Cheer up Alan Shearer'?

Must be the mackems?

the mackems are so sad I think they'd quite happily accept relegation themselves as long as we went down with them.

I honestly think they would.  They'd celebrate and laugh at us, if we pointed out their fate they'd be confused "but we had a great season.  Newcastle got relegated!

Crowd united singing anti-Newcastle songs - hope our players are watching this and making up their minds to shut some peoples' mouths on Sunday.

they would look so stupid if they go down!

Would their bank balances look stupid when they secure lucrative moves elsewhere after we get relegated?

No team on earth is going to match the wages we're paying these fuckers.

I find it amazing. It pisses me off completely but when you think about it it's all quite amusing.

Alan Shearer, turned Man United down and yet 10 years later they still sing about him in none-Shearer/non-Newcastle related games. Sunderland have obsessed about his injury that 'finished him' for years since he famously scored his last goal against them inbred twats, and now they're obsessing about his recent managerial stint.

This same team aren't even safe yet, and I think they should be focussing on that before they mock us for going down.

Tonight kindly reminded me just how bitter these tossers are, even today at work the Mackems saying "ah you Geordies have always been lucky bastards, you'll get out of it and we'll go down."

I couldn't believe what drivel was coming out of their mouths.

Portsmouth, so enthusiastically joining in songs about Shearer - he played for Southampton like 20 Years ago you pathetic twats.

Nevertheless - it's all quite amusing, jealousy is the word that sums up all this behaviour, and while the likes of Man United can just laugh that accusation off with the talent they've consistantly had, what can Sunderland look up to to say they have ever been so brilliant? Naall Quinn and his shitty arsed disco pants? Kevin Phillips and his rat like features? or what about Wearside Jack?

The thing that I suppose is most laughable about this whole Newcastle aren't a big club nonsense is the fact that I bet you hear cheer up Alan Shearer at all 10 Premiership grounds on Sunday, and not only that but all the footage and media discussion will be Newcastle related. Okay - we aren't a big club, but let's watch Sky lose shit loads of sales and the BBC have a boring season without us. Let's watch the media not know what to discuss other than the consistenly boring rantings of the big four managers spitting their dummies at one another.

That is assuming we go down.

We have one game left though, and there is nothing I would like more than to humiliate anyone who ever doubted us and beat Aston Villa, staying up in the top flight...and it IS possible.

Guest toonlass

Really dislike Portsmouth, not sure why, but they're just so un-likeable. And yeah, cunt bell man doesn't help.

If I had a season ticket next to cunt bell man he would have that bell shoved up his japs eye. FFS how can people stand it?

Half time. Come on Portsmouth ffs.

They're staring at the clock, tbf. If Sunderland don't score, it'll end 0-0.  :undecided:

Not the end of the world, can't see this mob getting anything off Chelsea whether they're playing for anything or not.

Really dislike Portsmouth, not sure why, but they're just so un-likeable. And yeah, cunt bell man doesn't help.

If I had a season ticket next to cunt bell man he would have that bell shoved up his japs eye. FFS how can people stand it?

It's unbearable. He's been moved next to the away fans now, the cunt. I went to blackburn pompey with some mates a couple of years ago (went in with £7 tickets) and had the worst hangover of my life. It was soul-destroying hearing that all game. It isn't even a tune.

Guest helios_centric

I've had tinnitus for the last 3 years , it's like we're playing Portsmouth every game for me.

Pompey look like they couldn't give a flying shite.

They can't be arsed and who can blame them? If our players can't fight for our survival why should we expect anyone else to do it for us?

Pompey look like they couldn't give a flying s****.

They can't be arsed and who can blame them? If our players can't fight for our survival why should we expect anyone else to do it for us?

:thup: