The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

They have been shit at the back but I think WBA are a credit to the Premier League with the way they play football

Totally agree. If they had more who could finish they'd be comfortably mid-table. They put the likes of Blackburn and Stoke to shame.

They have been s*** at the back but I think WBA are a credit to the Premier League with the way they play football

Totally agree. If they had more who could finish they'd be comfortably mid-table. They put the likes of Blackburn and Stoke to shame.

not to mention us

They have been s*** at the back but I think WBA are a credit to the Premier League with the way they play football

not to mention us

Without doubt. Barring a brief period under Keegan we've been playing shit football for years.

On a lighter note, the music Final Score play at this point when they switch over to BBC1, and recap whats on BBC Sport in the near future, is tremendously funky and dramatic  :thup:

If it's the same tune that's just been on then it's 'Love Is Noise' by The Verve.

Nah, it ain't. Though that's a good song like.

Just a generic beat at around half 4 that I found particularly infectious  :lol:

Trucks And Trains by Alkaline Trio isn't it? Could be way, way off with that one.

Selling Faye, our best defender, was bad enough, but the fact he ended up costing us 4 points aswell this season is the real kick in the teeth.

Poetic justice I'd call it.

They have been shit at the back but I think WBA are a credit to the Premier League with the way they play football

+1 to that.

Dirty ex-Mackem that he is, but you have to say that keeping hold of Kevin Phillips could have been the difference between going down and staying up for them.  Crucial error by Mowbray/their board.

Bolton v Hull 3pm

we dont need to get another point to stay up if hull lose this game they are good as down; hull v manu [last day season] ......oh wait manu might have won the title by then??  Might take their foot off the gas(unlikely)

for having such crap defense, and useless strikers, its our superior gd that saves the day.

theres a miniscule chance middlesborough will win their next 2 games, but villa will want to finish above everton in the table.....cant see win there for boro.

wba vs liverpool, cant see wba getting anything there.

tbh i see both fulham and villa beating us.  Draw vs fulham would be good result.....as long as bolton win )

Bump.

Middlesbrough (from): Jones, Turnbull, Hoyte, McMahon, Taylor, Grounds, Wheater, Huth, Hines, Aliadiere, Tuncay, Bates, O'Neil, Walker, Shawky, Downing, Johnson, King.

Aston Villa (from): Friedel, Luke Young, Knight, Davies, Shorey, Milner, Petrov, Barry, Ashley Young, Carew, Agbonlahor, Heskey, Reo-Coker, Guzan, Sidwell, Delfouneso, Gardner, Clark, Cuellar.

Bolton: Jaaskelainen, Steinsson, Cahill, Shittu, Samuel, K Davies, Muamba, McCann, M Davies, Taylor, Elmander.

Subs: Al Habsi, Hunt, Riga, Puygrenier, Makukula, Cohen, Basham.

Hull: Myhill, Ricketts, Turner, Dawson, Kilbane, Fagan, Boateng, Garcia, Barmby, Geovanni, Manucho.

Subs: Duke, Doyle, Hughes, Halmosi, Marney, Cousin, Cooper.

Aston Villa playing James Milner at right-back?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8051735.stm

1457: TEAM NEWS Middlesbrough v Aston Villa

Middlesbrough make three changes to the side that was beaten at Newcastle as David Wheater comes in for Andrew Taylor, Adam Johnson is preferred to Mohamed Shawky and Julio Arca replaces Afonso Alves. There are two changes for Aston Villa, who are without the injured Luke Young and he is replaced by Carlos Cuellar with James Milner moving to right-back, while Emile Heskey takes the place of Zat Knight.

Aston Villa playing James Milner at right-back?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8051735.stm

1457: TEAM NEWS Middlesbrough v Aston Villa

Middlesbrough make three changes to the side that was beaten at Newcastle as David Wheater comes in for Andrew Taylor, Adam Johnson is preferred to Mohamed Shawky and Julio Arca replaces Afonso Alves. There are two changes for Aston Villa, who are without the injured Luke Young and he is replaced by Carlos Cuellar with James Milner moving to right-back, while Emile Heskey takes the place of Zat Knight.

I said a couple of years ago (after the U21 championship) that I thought JM would make a good right back in a few years

Its very true, the french media are so Arsenal oriented its embarrasing.

Just as Man Utd were about the lift the trophy they switched to a reporter interviewing Wenger at the dressing rooms  ;D