The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

The best thing about this is that they are so obsessed about us, they got too obsessed about us too early, and if we put them down then it serves them right for having such a large chip - in fact not even a chip, a waffle, on there shoulder.

Whatever happens down there tonight we still need a result on Sunday.  :undecided:

This will give our lads a lift though and will put loads of pressure on the mackems. momemtum is important.

We need Sunderland to lose by 2 that way if we get a point against Villa we can go above them on GD (assuming they lose against Chelsea).

You know they're 2 points ahead...

if score stays the same we win and they lose we stay up by a point. If we win and they draw we stay up by goal difference

We need Sunderland to lose by 2 that way if we get a point against Villa we can go above them on GD (assuming they lose against Chelsea).

You know they're 2 points ahead...

I do now. I was calculating all week on us getting at least a point off Fulham and I still haven't got my head round it obviously.

Looks like the referee was pointing to the spot anyway when he blew his whistle.

It's a moot point really. He blew his whistle and then let play carry on. What a clown. Let's hope we can take advantage.