Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newcastle have still handled this whole situation extremley badly regardless of whether this lad is any good or not. They've given us no indication to what the major problem, be it poor training sessions, attitude problem, lifestyle or homesick. At least with ranger we have been sort of kept in the loop and informed of what a grade A cunt he actually is. Xisco has never been giving any sort of chance under any manager since he arrived yet we are still kept in the dark to what is the major problem for him not to even be mentioned in the slightest.

So we are desperate to get rid of a player and the best way to do this is to tell everyone he is shit?

Ranger normally gets himself in the press, the comments from our end have blatantly been designed to try and give him a kick up the arse. It hasn't been to let the fans know anything.

The fact that no Newcastle manager has entertained him tells us everything we need to know. He's not good enough and his attitude stinks. I'm surprised he even bothers turning up for training.

The fact that no Newcastle manager has entertained him tells us everything we need to know. He's not good enough and his attitude stinks. I'm surprised he even bothers turning up for training.

Wouldn't get paid if he didn't. He might be shit but he's evidently not stupid.

Reckon thats bollocks tbf. They've clearly been under instructions not to play him because the transfer fee will be part based on appearances.

Howay man, even in his reserve outings he's looked terrible. It's got nothing to do with triggering payment clauses and everything to do with the fact he's shite. Look at when he's gone back to Spain on loan, been crap there too.

He was just a flat out terrible buy.Thankfully we don't seem to make such expensive gaffes anymore.

This clause was supposed to be triggered after 10 games so we decide to use his last 'free' game when we are bumming Villa? Sounds plausible.

Was the last game before the deadline wasn't it? Think he came on at Man Utd as well. Probably us trying to con some Spanish clubs into thinking he was 2nd/3rd choice striker playing in the Premier League so we must rate him.

Also didn't he come on in a Championship game or two before he went to Racing on loan? Quite possible we knew we had x amount of games before another payment was due, so used them in the shop windows to try and get rid. Was weird how he went from sub appearances against Man Utd & Villa, to just never being seen in a squad again once the deadline was up.

Nah I don't buy it, just think he wasn't good enough and didn't have the attitude to be 'banging on the managers door'. From those that have watched La Liga he has been pretty poor there too (and their second division).

If he was nearly good enough surely we would have made less of a loss paying this additional sum rather than not playing him but still paying his reportedly high wages?

Nah I don't buy it, just think he wasn't good enough and didn't have the attitude to be 'banging on the managers door'. From those that have watched La Liga he has been pretty poor there too (and their second division).

If he was nearly good enough surely we would have made less of a loss paying this additional sum rather than not playing him but still paying his reportedly high wages?

He made 9 appearences for Spain U21's so he can't have been a mug can he??

I just think him and Nacho Gonzalez were on a hiding to nothing and have been treated as the scapegoats for the KK debacle.

Loan him out to a championship team. Prove himself.

did this ever happen and if not why not seems to be the obvious thing to me at least he'd get some game time

We loaned him out to Deportivo and Racing Santander.

I've been told by people who have the inside track on this sort of thing (Look at me, look at me...I'm ITK!) there is a clause in his contract and if we play him once more we stand to lose out on a few million. That, coupled with the fact he's not actually very good, means he's more or less been frozen out.

Really can't see it being a 12 game installment clause :lol:

Even if it was why not just play him enough times back in 2007/8, take the hit and have another striker available? Makes even less sense if we know we're stuck with him.

We'd have done well to play him when he was still at Depor.

Really can't see it being a 12 game installment clause :lol:

Even if it was why not just play him enough times back in 2007/8, take the hit and have another striker available? Makes even less sense if we know we're stuck with him.

We'd have done well to play him when he was still at Depor.

sooly pls

He made 9 appearences for Spain U21's so he can't have been a mug can he??

I just think him and Nacho Gonzalez were on a hiding to nothing and have been treated as the scapegoats for the KK debacle.

He isn't the first poor player to get games at international youth level.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/10/08/newcastle-hand-chance-to-former-la-liga-striker-72703-31990597/

behind ba?

cisse and ba arent working together. We need a number 10.... any chance this little back alley boy could take his chance?

my monies are on NO, but am an eternal optimist....

this just cynical ploy to try and raise his value?