Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He must be on a pretty good wedge since none of the clubs that have loaned him the past years have been able to pay all of his wage? I really don´t know, but I seem to remember that was the figure speculated on around the time he signed, which also seems "logical" considering what I already mentioned.

Ah I must have missed that, I've managed to erase him from my mind a bit tbh  :lol:

You may be right, I just hope not :lol:

Hope he breaks into the team, said it multiple times. What's the point of paying him if he never gets the chance to play? didn't Pardew say before the last time we loaned him out if we couldn't find someone to loan him to he'll be fighting to get into the side?

I thought he was on ~50k a week and that Colo was on ~70-80k which is why everyone were panicking right before he signed a new contract due to the clubs wage structure.

£50K a week is what Xisco was reported to 'earn' a week. Whether that figure is true or not, even if he was on a tenth of that, he's been terrible value for money.

He was young when we signed him and wasn't a first teamer at Depor so he'll not be on Colo's wages, the same as he wouldn't have been on Colo's wages when they were both at Deportivo.

We were dafter with our money back then but not THAT daft. Probably about £15k (I just made that figure up).

He's on 50k pw.

I know the guy personally.

He was young when we signed him and wasn't a first teamer at Depor so he'll not be on Colo's wages, the same as he wouldn't have been on Colo's wages when they were both at Deportivo.

We were dafter with our money back then but not THAT daft. Probably about £15k (I just made that figure up).

He's on 50k pw.

If you know him personally, then do you have any idea why he hasn't been much cop since he's joined?

He's on 50k pw.

If you know him personally, then do you have any idea why he hasn't been much cop since he's joined?

By his words.

He has been frozen out, sometimes doesn't even get told when to report to training etc.

He's on 50k pw.

By his words.

He has been frozen out, sometimes doesn't even get told when to report to training etc.

I don't find that hard to believe, but he's obviously lacking in professionalism. If he cared at all - not necessarily about NUFC but about his career - he wouldn't need to be told when to report for training. I'm sure if he showed an interest he wouldn't be frozen out since he's already an employee of the club.

He joined at a very difficult time, and he was a massive contentious boiling point in amongst the whole Keegan vs Wise debacle, so I can afford him some leeway. Where has he been in the last 3 years though in terms of application and effort?  :mystery:

Hope he can revive whatever is left of his career and be a Sibierski type figure for us this season, even though he's not fit to lace the big bald giant's boots.

He's on 50k pw.

FM12 is spot on then.

He's on 50k pw.

By his words.

Sometimes I don't get told when to report in to work. In fact I never get told. But somehow I still fucking manage to get in every day, and nor do I consider myslef "frozen out" at work because nobody comes up to me and tells me when to go in.

Why would anyone need to be told when to go in to where they work? And if for any reason there was any ambiguity, surely you just fucking ask someone? You don't sit in your pants playing FIFA because nobody told you when to go in ffs.

Not having a go at you. Or Xisco really. Just the whole idea that not telling a professional adult when to go to work could possibly constitute freezing them out.

He's on 50k pw.

FM12 is spot on then.

:lol: